𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫+

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

ME and lily had fallen asleep together in the couch. she was still asleep her head resting on my chest. last night I told her everything about why I said what I said to her, why I was avoiding her all of it.  

I knew that I hurt her but I was going to make it all worth it, because of that sweet vanilla cherry sent that lingers on her body, those hazel eyes that if you look closely enough is a maze, that soft yet silky chestnut brown hair that always shines, that smile on her face whenever something slightly pleasant happens to her, that soft yet weird giggle of hers, he warm personality with a sassy defense. 

she was still asleep snuggled up in my arms peachfully like nothing else was happening. although I should've know my happiness would be short lifted. because had heard my father coming down the stairs. god he sounded like big foot whenever he walked down those god damn stairs.

fe fi fom 

being a dick didn't help his loud mouthing feet in fact now he has two big mouths one on his feet and the other on his mouth.

it was a good thing lily could sleep through almost anything or I would have brought her to her room by now, but if she can sleep through my dads monster toes she can sleep through anything.

I sighed trying to prepare myself for the screaming match that was about to occur with my father and I, sometimes I wish I could have been anyone else's child literally anyone. 

no matter how much I hated what I was about to do I had to. I put on a quick smile and tried to sound ass nice and loving ass possible "ahh good morning father." I said trying to hold up a fake grin.

"son." he huffed. "what is the potter girl doing here? with you." he snorts. witch I didn't know people could do that without a nose.

"she and I were spending time together." I said still trying to keep the whole "nice mattheo" act up.

"and why was that. when I ordered you to make distance and make her hate you." he asks sternly. 

"because I'm not listening to you anymore father, lilith is my wife and I have every right to spend time and get to know her." I said firmly quietly awaiting his response.

my father kept quiet and snorted. "you will end whatever you have with her or I'l-"

"no you won't because face the facts you need me and lilith alive. and weather you like it or not you can't risk killing the chosen one's sister because the war will continue and you know we don't have the funds or the death eaters for that." I said getting slightly closer to him. 

"don't you ever touch my wife." I said sternly grabbing his robe. he started chuckle. "finally your acting like your brother" he says his tone a mix of coldness and pride. 

"no, father I'm just growing a back bone with this family. I snapped before returning to lily's arms.