〚014〛𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

after the night we had, the dinner with a pinch of kim's drama. I still enjoyed her face when I took lilith's hand and not her's. but even if I didn't like her I still felt like she deserves some help after what happened to her in the forest. I just wanted her to get better so me and lilith could move on and somehow be happy, it seems that whenever we get to our best point someone tries to stop us, it really pisses me off. 

and I know that she can't control being angry that kim is back here, I don't blame her but I really do miss her. 

at this point I had thoughts of just putting kim in a mental hospital for the death eaters that rebled. I mean she kind of fit in with the "Crazy" ones that there. 

I laid still in my bed my covers barely covering my body. I stayed like that until I heard a knock on my door. 

"come in" I muttered.

"good morning mr riddle." josie said with a troubled look on her face.josie was a new server she was really sweet and kind, and she was smart to she was around 16 years old compared to me and lilith who are 19, she never stands up for herself but usually lily or molly will do it for her, she always has this one look on her face when something goes wrong but she doesn't want to make anyone angry so she'll wait to say something, and right now that was the fae that she was making at me, and with kim here I knew it was bad. I immediately got up knowing something was wrong. "I know that look. what. happened?" I asked sternly. josie looked  at me nervously like she was going to cry before saying anything.  

"kim is trying to take lilith's place in the breakfast table." she muttered under breath with her throat seeming like it was going to give out on her at any minute. 

"it's alright go back to your chores I'll handle it." I said quickly throwing a hoodie over my head before I started to run downstairs. 

by the time I got there it was too late kim was being dragged out of me and lilith's dinning chamber by her hair by both lilith and emma. I tried to keep myself from laughing but my father and my sisters had no shame laughing their ass's off. 

it made it worse when kim started pouting and yelling that her father was going to kill lilith even though her father literally obey's me so he obey's lilith. after laughing for a while I walked in and pulled kim away from lily trying to keep my composer. 

"get the hell out of here." I ordered and she slammed her foot on the floor like a fucking toddler. witch only made everyone laugh more at her. "I deserve it not her! I was here first!" she pouted and I tried not laugh more then I already was, trying to hold my laughter was making my face become more and more red. 

"what you deserve is a foot up your ass." lilith says like she could give a fuck less. kim lunges towards her, lily simply steps aside making kim crash her face into the floor. "oops." lily shrugs and walks off next to me. 

"get away from him his mine!!" kim yells as almost a snarl. "well your wrong grammatically and just wrong you should have said "he is mine" not "his mine" that's just wrong." lilith said crossing her arms as I could see a vein popping out of kim's forehead. "and  he is mine and he became mine when he said I do and put a ring on my finger." she said shoving the ring in kim's face. 

kim starts seething more, she starts to charge to lilith but she changes to the stairs and storms into her room. 

because she knew better then to mess with my wife. 

"she is a pure riddle." my father whispered in my ear with a short chuckle before he left the room and went into his study. 

despite what people may think if my father says someone is a pure riddle that means he likes them so that means he might be starting to grow on lilith. 

lilith walked over to me with anger in her eyes and I knew something was wrong. "you. me in our dinning chamber, now." she said sternly. before I could protest she grabbed my arms, she dragged me in the room and slammed the door so loud that I think the sky heard it. 

"what's wrong?" I asked walking close to her. I pulled her in my arms as I waited to her to responded. 

"kim. thats what's wrong! got mattheo for a while I thought it was cute for a little and that it would blow over, hell part of me even thought she would be a nice human being! but no this isn't cute or heroic it's just fucking annoying I don't want her here mattheo and if you don't get that bitch out of here soon enough I will remove her from the land of the living. do you understand me?" she said snarling in my face. 

but she was to perfect to spit in my face, got I wanted to yell at her and put my foot down and tell her that I had to do this for kim because of how we broke up, but how could anyone yell at her? anything she did made me want to slam her against the wall and kiss every square inch of her body. 

I can't ever get her out of my mind even when she is yelling or screaming at me. 

I guess she had noticed that I had zoned out "look... I'm sorry for yelling she just pisses me off so much and I just wish she would stop getting on my nerves all the time." she said her tone softening a bit. 

god who could be this perfect? that they would have something that would anger them so much but when someone seemed sad or scared they would drop whatever they were doing just to comfort them and soften their tone.

lilith potter. actually no lilith riddle. 

whatever that women did was perfect. 

"it's fine lily! and I promise she will be gone soon, I know this is hard to understand but I promise it will get better." I explained and held her hand in mine kissing it softly. she seemed to calm down. 

"fine. I guess that I will let it go, I am just going to take a nap." she said with a deep sigh. 

It had been five hours since me and lily had our talk, I assumed she was still asleep, for the most part kim stayed in her room too probably sulking because she realized I don't like her. 

I had spent my time watching my little pony with caroline because she never likes to watch it by herself she always has to have someone else suffering with her. she always sits on the floor to be closer to the tv to. 

caroline had decided to fall asleep during the middle of an episode. I kind of giggled a bit before I placed her on the couch and covered her in a blanket. 

I laid back down on the couch before I looked up and there was kim above me and before I could scream,fight,kick,yell. 

she bent down and kissed me.