〚012〛𝐞𝐱𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It had been a few days since me and lily made up and I have been in heaven ever since, we have finally gotten to be husband and wife. 

we didn't hear much from pansy and molly witch made lily worry,but i invited them to a family dinner and caroline really wanted them to come. even though I do not like using my little sister as a barging chip I did want lily and the girls to make up, I did know she had friends at hogwarts before we got married  but she never really wants to see, I do ask her but she never does. and I think that molly and pansy have been really good friends to her.

so I want to work this out. turns out since lily grew up the princess of hogwarts until her brother arrived of course, she was really good at party and dinner planning. 

we were having some death eaters over to so it was a bit of a gathering, but lily told me see could handle it. I know emma must be really happy to not have the stress of planning anymore 

lily even picked out a matching suit and dress for us to wear, nothing to crazy just a matching colors. 

A new thing I learned about lily was she liked to overwork herself, so I made sure to set up a wonderful picnic date for us. 

I had never learned how to cook never had to, but since the dinner was tomorrow I decided to make the food tonight and tell her later. 

she was told to take caroline in the guest house to play while I cooked. I hade a huge menu for her I wanted her to finally get the break she deserved she needed it, after all I said to her, I knew it wasn't really my fault but I should've defied my father a long time ago, and even though she said it was okay, I still wanted to make it up to her with this date. 

on my list I had:

●𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒔, 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔

●𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉

● 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔

● 𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔

●𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚,𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒌,𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆

● 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒃 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒔

●𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒆

how was I going to get this done fast and make it look and taste good I don't know. but I was going to.

 .·:*¨༺𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌༻¨*:·.

after I had gotten all of the cooking done I had one of the maids hide it. me and lily spend nights in each others bed every night but not in the way you may think, we were just cuddling sometimes we would talk all night. we switched off and on who's room we would stay in last night's was in her room, I could always get used to falling asleep next to each other and waking up even closer, even thought I did want to you know with her I want her to feel safe with me so we can be a better couple. 

I woke up early to set the stuff up, caroline and emma helped me too turns out not even emma my most cold hearted maid could resist lily either. 

whenever I want to plan something with lily emma is always the first person to get up and take charge. 

I had asked caroline to get a message to lily to get ready to go on a walk. so I could get ready, of course emma also didn't let me pick out my own clothes to go on a date with lily, so she picked out the soft cotton button up shirt and light blue jeans.