〚004〛𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

my vision is blurry as I go down on her perfectly built body. I pulled on her panties as she giggled I kissed her stomach and her waist. she gasped in reaction to this. 

"good girl" I muttered while kissing her curves while she groaned. I slipt her panties on the floor and went down from her waist to her cunt. 

"ohhh mattheo." she groaned. I started to press my tongue in her cunt, I circled my tongue inside of her as she moaned louder and louder. 

he walls were closing on my tongue as if it was her first time. I pulled her hips tighter on my face as she moaned. 

I pushed my tongue deeper as I continued to circul my tongue inside her. 

"oh mattheo." she moaned.

"oh lilith" I responded back with a chuckle. 

I suddenly heard screaming and jumped off the couch gasping for air. 

shit was I just having a sex dream about lilith?

I quickly got up as the screaming continued. it was coming from me and lilith's bed. "lilith?" I asked as I stepped closer to her. "lilith?....lilith wake up!" I started to yell getting worried about her. she started to scream louder and louder put it wasn't I guess the good kind of screaming she was scared, she was crying. I got into bed with her and shook her awake.

"Lilith! lilith wake up your ok!" I yell pulling her close to me. she finally wakes up, gasping for air and crying. she looked around hopeless until facing me. 

"oh mattheo... sorry... did I wake you up?" she asked with a guilty tone. usually she was more mean and sassy. this was a new side of her that I didn't know what to do with it. "no.. I was already awake don't worry." I said and she nodded laying back. 

I pulled her in my arms, trying to comfort her. "Shhhh it's okay it was just a dream." I say while stroking my hair. 

"I hate to admit it but sometimes it calms me when you do that." she admits with a sigh. I chuckle in response. 

"thats why I do it love." I say rubbing her strains in my hands. "do you wanna tell me what it was about?" I asked still feeling really worried about her. her face went to surpise quickly as she was debating weather to tell me or not. I smiled at her trying to reassure her that I didn't mind. "look it's ok our little rival can wait until tomorrow. her face went into relief after I said that. 

"thank you mattheo. and by the way you don't have to call me lilith. you can also call my lily it's what my friends call me. or at least they would if I had any." she said the ending with a chuckle. 

"well alright lily. most people mainly molly she calls me matty but you can call me matt or theo." I tell her with a comforting smile and her face lights up. "so your name is just two short names together?" she asks with some sass in the bass of her voice. 

"aren't you named after a devil from the bible?" I say back in defense. "lilith as never really a demon just the mother of one. she did turn into one. she was lucifer's first wife. sometimes my brother says my name is proof that I'm the devil and that he is the chosen one." she said the last few parts in sadness.

"oh I'm so sorry." I said starting to understand her. "don't be it was just when we were kids." she said. "so...why were you having a nightmare? or what was it about?" I ask and she lowers her head. "well my mother gave me a necklace when I was a baby before she died and it had a spell in it to help me sleep. it must have fallen of when I went to bed." she explained and I felt my heart soften to her. 

"well do you wanna go get it?" I asked and she shook her head. "no thanks I'll just send death eaters to get it for me" she said and turned to the side but. the problem with that is death eaters are greedy and half of them already don't like lilith. 

I sigh as she starts talking again.  "thanks for making me fell better double name." she said with a snicker. "no problem moon devil." I said back with a frown. I slept right next to her for the rest of the night.

I woke up early and grabbed a pen in paper from the room we were staying in it had the slytherin logo on top of it and the pen was just green for slytherin. I chuckled inside at everyone trying to act like we were still at war. it was clear no one liked peace unless it was them and them only.

in the note I wrote: 

hey lily, my father called me back home for a meeting about the rebeling death eaters, I wil also be running some errands . I'll be back this after noon. get something to eat.  

I put my coat on and started to walk outside of me and lily's room and out to the hallway. 

"hold it right there!" molly says flashing a flashlight in my eye. "jesus!" I sherik as I jump backwards. 

"mattheo?" she asked lowering her flashlight. "yeah. who else?" I said with a groan. "oh I don't know? lilith? caroline? a death eater? a servant? pansy? literally anyone who has access to the sweets?" she says sarcastically. "alright fair point" I say starting to calm down. "now what the hell are you doing out?" she asks with a huge bass in her tone. "to go get something for lilith back at home." I admit pulling out a bag I got. 

"Aren't we supposed to stay?" she asks raising her eyebrows. "yes hints the reason I was sneaking out." I say with a deep sigh. "fine I won't tell if you get me and caroline some stuff to." she says crossing her arms. 

"fine what do you want?" I say rolling my eyes. "caroline wanted her bear and frog and some barbies. and I need more makeup I forgot the dior and nars palette from the other world!" she says sounding dramatic as hell. "why-" I started I just shook my head. 

 "you know what I'm not even gonna argue." I sigh and she has a proud happy smile. "thank you." she says skipping of to her room.

I sighed and walked out  of hogwarts and into the slytherin limo I got for marrying lilith. I drove back to my father's manor and snuck into the house with my set of keys.  

I ran into lilith's room and looked around for any necklace. this girl has about 61 different necklace's. good lord. or sorry good dark lord. I grabbed every one I could find and put it in the bag I brought with me. 

I lifted one of her pillows up and a necklace was also laying under it. I quickly grabbed it and basically tore the rest of the room looking for anymore necklace's of her's. I went into caroline's room and grabbed some of the toys she asked me to get. 

then I went into molly's room and got all the ridiculous makeup she used that she "desperately" needed for me to get right away.  

I swear they get one my nerves but they are better then having my brother here. 

I smiled to myself as I drove back to hogwarts.