〚010〛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I keep reliving what happened that night in my mind, it was at 10:00pm I was up from a much needed nap, and then I saw her... lily she was wandering around malfoy manor, when I got a closer look at her she looked drunk. 

I didn't know why she was there but I ran over to her to go make sure she was ok. I held her up and then she just kissed me. 

I was frozen trying to understand what on earth had just happened. I didn't have time to react when pansy and molly starting running down the stairs I panicked and ran away from her and hid. 

molly and pansy took her and brought her outside, and ever since I had so many questions about what happened. it felt to real to be a dream. I wandered why were they there? later I had found out that apparently pansy and tom hooked up a few weeks ago and pansy left her underwear there and chose the day that she and lilith were sleeping over to come and get it. 

also ever since it has happened I have wanted to go to her, to see her maybe she remembered? I highly doubt it because she seemed very drunk. just by the way she was walking I could tell. but how was I going to move on knowing that me and her kissed?! 

I mean out of all the people who I could have kissed did it have to be the girl I actually liked? did it have to be the girl I am supposed to protect? the girl who has a target on her back that she doesn't even know it's there? 

at least my father wasn't there. if he had seen it he would've killed her in a instant. hell he might've killed me me too. 

I was just laying in bed trying to figure out what to do next, until I heard a knock at the door. "come in." I groaned. 

"well hello there brother you look positively miserable" my brother, tom says opening the door to my room. 

"what do you want?" I groaned again. "well to know why you are here. you said you needed to talk to me so go on talk." he said. he sat on my bed as if he was waiting for me to say something. 

maybe I should have just asked him how to ignore lilith and how to please father more but what I really wanted to say just slipped out. 

"me-and-lilith-kissed-last-night" I said quickly. tom's face dropped before he started laughing. "you kissed your wife?! oh no! send the priest!" he said sarcastically while slapping his knees. 

"its not funny!" I mumbled. "oh really? why not?" he said his voiced laced with sarcasm. "because father said he'd killer her if I got to close to her!" I blurted out. "what?" my brother said his voice becoming more serious. 

"he said he'd kill her if we got to close." I admitted looking down at the ground. "well that's father for you." he sighed. 

"I won't tell him. I promise." he said patting my back. "its so hard to stay away from her.. you know?" I said starting to open up. "yeah... I get it." he says comforting me. 

"well to make you feel better we can take some shots." 

"what? at 8:00 in the morning?" I asked with a bit of a groan. "why not? I'll get draco." he says and walks out of my room. 

oh god. this was not going to go well but at the same time, maybe for the first time ever tom was right.

"mattheo!!!!! come it's time to drink!" tom shouted from downstairs, I managed to drag myself out of bed and walk down stairs. 

tom had 4 full bottles of booze laid out in front of us. he poured me a tall glass and pushed it in front of me.

"come on matty.... drink your veggies." he says sarcastically while chugging his cup down. "yeah come on pretty boy try and keep up." draco adds starting to cug his drink down next.

I pressed my lips and nose to the cup trying to sniff it out. "oh come on don't be a pussy!" tom shouts. "yeah just drink it!" draco adds. 

I gripped to bottom of the cup and poured the booze down my throat. "yeah let's go baby brother!" tom cheers pouring me a second one. 

after that I started chugging more and more down. it started to feel good when my vision went blurry and my brain turned into fog . 

"whoa easy there tiger." my brother chuckled pulling the cup from my grasp. 

"mmmmm lilith....she has such soft hair." I said with a giggle. I started to blush when I thought of her. "she's so sweet and pretty." 

"alright. let's get you back to bed." I heard tom say lifting me up. I started to pout. "but lilith...."

"yeah, yeah, yeah. we get it lilith has soft hair and go go ga ga. now get to bed." tom said dragging me up the stairs. 

tom threw me on my bed and sighed. "you really should get better at drinking." he scoffed pulling the covers over me. 

"mmmmmm thank you big brother." I yawned as I drifted back to sleep. 

Later I woke up to the sounds of a blender. the sounds of the blade crashing through fruit and the sound of the machine roaring felt like nails scratching on my skull.  

I whined as I got up and ran down stairs where the ear ruining sound was coming from "what the hell is going on here." I groaned. 

"ah finally sleeping beauty is up." tom says pouring green stuff out of the blender and in a cup. "what are you doing?" I asked with a yawn. "making you some stuff for that hangover." he says handing me the cup filled with green gross stuff. 

"that smells like ass." I said holding my knows. "it's not supposed to smell like unicorn farts brother." tom scoffs. 

I rolled my eyes and took a small sip of the drink. "that's gross." I grumbled. "Well so is your headache so pick a struggle little brother." tom said with a sigh before cleaning up the drink he had made for me.

I grabbed the cup and brought it to the living room as I laid back.  

"is this how a hangover is always like?" I groaned. "yep every. single. time." he says with a wide grin on his face, it was clear he enjoyed the fact that I was suffering. 

"I wish I could forget that stupid kiss." I whined. I could hear my brother rolling his eyes behind me. "well if you can't forget about it then ignore it." my brother advised.

"can you really do that?" I asked raising my eyebrows in confusion. "yeah only if you have super powers." he scoffs. I throw my head back giving up. 

"or you could just tell her that it happened and tell her why you can't be together." he suggested. "you want me to tell her that we kissed when she was drunk and I can't get close to her or she'll die?" I asked. 

"well why not?" he responded.

"because she'll either not believe it or she won't care about our father threats. she's a potter she's stubborn" I explained. 

"well then I guess your screwed." he said shrugging it off. "gee thanks."  I grumbled. 

[A/N]: hey guys its maddie! I am well aware at how boring this chapter is and I am so sorry! it will get more fun soon I promise! it's just a bridge chapter and who knows maybe I'll change things around a little! and even if it was boring I still hope you enjoyed it! -love maddie