〚013〛𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫

I had just walked away from the shit show that was supposed to be a really nice date after we had just fixed things and low and behold his ex literally shows up to our date and mattheo just welcomes her back with welcome arms, and I was supposed to me making the girls beileve that this thing between me and mattheo was a good thing and he of course won't put in the fucking effort to even try to impress them or be a good fucking husband. the minute it gets and bit of good for me  something has to fuck up our whole marriage. 

Like maybe he should have pulled me over after saving his ex? and tell me he was going to invite that vampire bitch over because she got stuck in her devil thrones. 

I will not be a housewife and if he thinks that I will put him in his place. I sat in my room holding my shoulders in my arms and laying my head back, like how am I falling for someone like him he's a pain in the ass. and he's and idiot. 

but he's so hot, his deep british voice and brown eyes are always easy to get lost in. but why did he have to come with the dark lord. why? 

as I was deep in my thoughts I heard a knock on my door. it was mattheo, standing in the door frame with flowers and a I'm sorry sign that had drawings made by caroline. 

"wow it's only been 10 minutes." I scoffed. he held the flowers and sign up with a cute little puppy face. 

"please just give me 10 minutes." he pleads. he has a desperate look on my face before I throw my head back in annoyance "fine 9:59 make it fast." I snarled letting him in my room. 

"well first off I have no Idea how kim ended up in our date area and I know she can be a little bit....  bitter. But before married you I was with her and we only really broke up because I had to marry you, and it was nothing serious but I used to talk down on you but it was before I had met you and fallen, please lilith pay no attention to kim she will be out of the house once we confirm that those thrones that she was trapped in aren't poison. ok? and then it's back to normal. I promise." mattheo was talking very quickly like he was nervous. I mean he had every right to be I was in his presence. and I was angry, never really a good things. 

"fine but if she does even one thing unhinged with you I will snap her head up and do my nails at the same time." I respond after a while of silence he seemed to agree with my terems he even giggled a little bit of me snapping her head up. "oh and have her sit next to molly at the dinner." I ordered smirking. "oh we don't have to-" 

"she needs to learn her place and maybe with me and you all over each other at dinner she'll learn whats left of her "boyfriend". I said with a snark in my tone. 

"yes ma'am, molly could humble anyone even henry the 8th."he responded as if he was a soldier awaiting my command.

 "you mean your father?"

"ouch. but I understand." 

"look he killed my parents I get all the free shots." I scoffed and he smiled and chuckled a bit. "I suppose you do, wife." he snickers. he lifts my chin up leaning closer to me. "I'm only yours." he said with a smile his hot breath all over my face before he kissed me. 

"now we should get ready and met downstairs." he says, before leaving my room he kissed my cheek.

I still felt a little bit angry but that turned into pettiness and well being petty makes me happy. kim has no idea what is coming for her. 

I quickly picked out my white dress to match with mattheo's beige suit. to think of it, it looked like we where going to a deptant ball but I guess thats what happens when you throw a death eater party.