𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫+

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

when dinner was over witch seemed to take forever and there was still a little meeting after that we had to go, since the  the dinner was over. caroline was basically knocked out asleep in her chair. 

it was cute but part of me felt bad for her, she was only like 5 years old and she was supposed to do all of this stuff for her family as a formality, I used to expressince the same thing but for me I was only the center of attention when my brother wasn't there, because thanks to him they decided that only one potter twin could be saved and the other one would stay at hogwarts where they were in danger all the time.   

you know even in the grave I still have daddy issues I wouldn't if he hadn't forgotten that wand on the couch, like seriously who does that? like was he just like "oh let me just fight to most dangerous villain in the pure blood world WITHOUT my wand?!" I some times don't know how I am his child. 

when I snapped out of my thoughts I turned to look to mattheo and he started laughing while looking at caroline fast asleep. "well she out for the count." mattheo said with sigh as the staff was cleaning of the table. "I think we all are." I said with a chuckle looking at molly and pansy who where sleeping side by side together. 

mattheo chuckled. "I'll take caroline upstairs can you put them on the couch in my dad's study? don't worry he won't mind." mattheo asked with a yawn. "yeah of course take care of your little sister I'll deal with everything else if you deal with kim tomorrow." I said trailing off at the end. 

mattheo gave me a pouty face before groaning "fine....." he said pouting as he went to pick caroline up, and carry her upstairs to her room.  

I chuckled. I started to walk over to pansy and molly, pulling them on my shoulders, getting ready to fucking drag them to voldemort's study. 

as I dragged them along to voldemort's study I rested their bodies on the couch, I found a throw blanket in a basket near by maybe he was the dark lord but his sleep is anything but that, this blanket was bright beige with pink,yellow and blue polka dots. 

I kinda made me laugh a little bit how he is the most ruthless awful man not to mention he murdered my parents that he had a girly blanket. 

"lilith." I heard that chilling voice creep up my shoulder. "oh dark lord I am sorry mattheo said you'd be okay with it and I-"

he just sat their at his desk in the dark chuckling and smirking, it kinda scared me, you know what no it didn't "kinda" scare me it really fucking scared me. like why the fuck was he doing this shit in the dark?!

It was clear on my facial expression that I was scared, when he noticed his face softened. "aw sweet lilith dear you don't have to be scared of me." he said standing up from his chair as he started to walk over to me. he stood over me before he brushed his fingers on my cheek. 

"I suppose you are still bitter about me killing you father and gave your brother a lifelong scar. brother." he scoffed. "no I liked that part" I snarled.

"so whats the part that I did wrong? hmmm?" he said trying to taunt me. "you killed my mother!" I yelled and pushed him of me. 

"not technically....." he said with a frown. seeming mad that I pushed him off me. like what do you mean "not technically." 

"you pointed your wand at her didn't you?" I asked titling my head with annoyance.  he chuckled in response, he toke a sip of his drink before he talked back.  "actually I pointed the wand at your dad but he grabbed you mom and used her as a human shield and then I still killed him" he said with a wide grin. like he was proud that now I know it was my pussy of my father that killed my mother and everyone in my life had been lying about it this. whole. damn. time. 

"why am I not surprised?" I asked and later on scoffed. "look that's not what I wanted to talk to you about." he explained. 

"then what do you want." I asked with a snark planted in my tone. "I just wanted to say that I am impressed on how you handled kim, I never liked that girl and I thought I didn't like you but I admit you starting too grow on me. mrs riddle" he said slyly. 

for some reason I felt warm in my heart hearing him say that. "Well thank you I try to be a bitch as often as I can but it seems kim does it effortlessly" I said taking a small bow. 

he laughed a little bit, raising his glass to me. I grabbed a glass on the glass try and raised it with him.

"I have a deal for you. mr riddle." I said sitting across from him with my legs crossing over each other. "oh go on mrs riddle." he said. 

"I know you have plans to attack my brother and I want to help" I explained he seeemed interested and leaned closer to me. 

"go on." he said tempting himself to agree.

"I have information that would destroy my brother if his supporters outside of hogwarts knew." I said and voldemort's face turned into a smirk. "now your talking."  he added taking another sip of his drink.

"do you think people would support him if they knew that he had his sister in a torture chamber to suck the wizard magic out of her? or that he slut shames her for anything she does?" 

"no they would not take that well, in fact they just might kill him before I do."  he said seeming very happy about this information I had just feed him. 

"thats fine if I get to kill him with you and I also get to kill kim." I said folding my arms. he seemed very amused by this and crossed his arms with the biggest smirk I had seen him form.

 "𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒉."