〚011〛𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

the next morning things were a little bit more clear but my mind was still a little bit foggy.  I was laying on a mattress on the floor that pansy had set up for the sleepover.  

I looked around and both pansy and molly were asleep. I hadn't changed since last night so I was still in that mother nature strangling dress. because of that it had alcohol stains all over it. even some hand prints on my ass that made me want to gag. how pansy does it I will never know I mean  I don't understand pansy sometimes I also sometimes do but she can't take a timeout to save her life. witch explains why she owns this dress and don't get me wrong  I love to wear dresses but this one was practically hugging my liver and anything that you spill on it will stain. 

I felt like absolute crap my head hurt, my chest hurt and mostly my ears hurt I could remember a little bit more then last night but after I took the first shot I couldn't remember a thing and to top it off I kept having that same dream with that same guy from my spicy dreams its like I can't get him out of my head no matter what I do.

and of course I haven't told anyone yet, what am I supposed to say "hey by the why I have sex dreams with a man I don't know, think you can help me find him!" 

please they'd send me to a psych ward or worse hogwarts. 

I got and grabbed my phone starting to scroll through text messages. 

then it happened.... a black bar on the top part of my phone with one red button and one green and right next to it was his name mattheo riddle. why was he calling me? what on earth could he say? was it a pocket dial? 

before I could listen to my better peace of mind I answered.

𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐?  nothing. 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆? again nothing. I don't know why I thought something amazing was gonna happen. 

𝒉𝒆𝒚... 𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒚. my heart dropped to my stomach. did he just call me lily? like he used to? and his voice was back to that gentle kind one that I loved. 𝒎-𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐?

𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒍𝒚. 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. he says before hanging up on me. my heart as limping my chest was stiffing. what does he mean explain everything? 

without a second thought I grabbed my clothes from the day before and rushed to put them on. I quickly ran out of pansy's house. I pulled out my phone again to text him. 

𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒚'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆? 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑. I waited with baited breath for his response, my hands even started shaking. 

....

𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐?

𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒏!

I take a deep sigh of relief when the text arrives. I grabbed my suitcase from inside with was already all packed up. 

before I left I had written a note for molly and pansy. I knew they wouldn't think it was a good idea to talk or to even be near mattheo, but I had to at least know why he was acting so cold all the sudden. 

the note read:

hey this is from lily! I had to leave early. mattheo texted me to talk and I knew you weren't going to like it so I didn't wake you up. I'll text to later bye. 

-lily,

I left the note on the night stand above molly, I still don't understand how she didn't hear me. I checked my phone again and got another text from mattheo.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆. 

I smiled at the text and grabbed my things. I walked outside where I saw mattheo's car parked outside. I quickly walked over and pushed my things in his trunk before hoping in the front seat.

when I looked over at him, he looked awful his under eyes where all red and sowllen and he looked like it had rain all week inside. 

"mattheo?" I asked and he turned over to my and took my hand. "I'll explain when we get there" he says and before I can say another word he takes of driving. 

he drove us back to the manor and took me inside the whole drive he wouldn't  say anything no matter how I tried to start a conversion. he ignored all my questions and just kept a blank stare at the road in front of him. 

and when we did get home he helped me get out. I guess that was the only hint he was dropping. 

he took me inside and sat me down in his room on his bed. 

"mattheo whats going on?" I asked seeming a little scared to be in his room all alone. "lilith....." he says brushing his hands over my face. I leaned into him and sighed.

"tell me whats happening." I pleaded and his hands reached to my hair and started to stroke it. "those things... those awful things I said things I didn't mean things that stabbed my heart even to say let alone look at you while doing so, I tried to block you out to be a cold bitter man like my father, but I can't... I can't whenever I dream I dream of you.. whenever I cry I cry for you.. lily I don't know what these feelings are but I do know that I can't be harsh to you. nor can I lie to you. so here it is. the night that we went to the mall my father told me to stay away from you and told me to make you hate me so I could hate you... but lilith I can't hate you. I just can't and yesterday when you came to malfoy manor drunk and we kissed. I knew I couldn't lie or hurt you anymore." he explains every word he says either carries of puts another brick on my chest. I had no Idea how to respond to that. 

before I could control myself I kissed him, a soft kiss on the lips. "you need to stop doing that. it makes me weak." he says starting to lift me in the air.

he pinned me down to the couch as we continued kissing he reached for my hand and spread it out on the couch with his. his other hand ran down my thigh as he started kissing my chest. 

"I... promise.... I.... will.... fix.... everything....." he whispers between the kisses.