[𓅪 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐬

𓅪

Five sat at the passengers seat while Klaus drove the car.

They were out on the countryside, Y/n enjoyed the view from the backseat where she quietly hummed to herself, finding peace in the view of nature. Her head resting on the window framing of the car door, she had a bird resting on her index finger. Y/n found it comforting.

"This actually isn't so terrible." Five spoke, looking at the road ahead of them.

Klaus perked up and agreed with him "See? Told you." he says, checking at Number Eight from the rearview mirror.

She looked okay. Probably had suicidal thoughts crossing her mind, but overall.., okay.

"Come to think of it, my whole life I've been under the gun. Missions for Dad, working for the Commission, trying to survive the apocalypse... I was always looking around every corner, just waiting for the shoe to drop." shared Five, turning to Klaus "It's nice to just breathe."

The man on the drivers seat chuckled, looking brightly at Number Five. "Good for you, man. Retirement is suiting you."

Five took out a map while Klaus drove, pointing at the roadside attractions he wanted to see. "..How do you feel about the Brownsville Big Nickel, Y/n?" he questioned, catching the girl off guard which led to her throwing the bird on her finger into the air. "Huh? What?" she mumbled.

Klaus tried to say something but Five's words just kept cutting him off until he subtly told him to shut up for a second. "Okay. I'm all ears." the boy spoke, pursing his lip into a smile.

"He's going to Pennsylvania to find his birth mom." Eight says, earning a positive look from Klaus. He stopped smiling for a moment "Wait, how'd you know?" Klaus asks, scowling confusedly.

Eight scoffed with a laugh, "The air told me before I even set foot in this vehicle." she smiled sarcastically.

Five gave Klaus a look of disbelief and he read that well, "I just needed somebody to come with me for emotional support. Didn't expect you to bring her, though." Klaus laughed, pointing at Y/n.

Five mouthed her a 'sorry' to which Eight waved off, not really minding it as she liked long car rides and just staring out the window with music blasting in her ears.

She recently made a 'purchase' on a phone and earphones before leaving town, and by 'purchase', Y/n was smart enough to steal without getting caught. "Emotional support like a Schnauzer?" Five scowled at Klaus.

They kept on bickering so Y/n turned the volume of her phone up, just enough so their voices were drowned out. "This was supposed to be a carefree road trip." said Five, in a fit of irritation.