[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

Five made a stop to a random department store, Gimbel Brothers. Y/n didn't understand what they were doing there at that time of night, the store was closed and no one could be working there at that time. The boy spatial jumped them inside the building and they began to look around.

He grabbed a flashlight while Y/n had a energy sphere floating on her hand as a light source. They looked around the women's section for a bit and Y/n eyed some clothes which she then took and shoved inside a random black backpack in the store.

The thought of wearing the same uniform for the rest of her life-- if the apocalypse doesn't end it, would actually drive her insane.

After selecting pieces of more clothes and accessories, Five called her over to one of the trio of mannequins. She walked over and saw a look of joy in Five's eyes as he gazed upon the mannequin in a polkadot top. "Dolores." he spoke gently "It's good to see you."

Y/n kept flashing glances between Five and that mannequin, it sure doesn't looked like it talked much. 'Maybe time travel really did mess with his mind.' she thought

"I've missed you... Obviously." Five says, still keeping his eyes on Dolores "Well, I-- it's been a rough couple of days."

The girl noticed the sudden change in the air circulation throughout the room, whispers of the air communicated with her as she felt trouble coming. "No!" Five exclaimed, as he sensed it also.

Three people in creepy kids' masks started violating the place. One had a flamethrower, the other had a gun, and the third one had a katana on hand. Y/n pushed him to the side as he tried to save Dolores first, 'like the idiot he was.'

Thankfully she got them out of the way just in time because Dolores got shot in half. "Oh, shit! It's them." Five muttered.

"Who the fuck is 'them'?" the girl asks while covering her ears as the gunfire was too loud for a sound weakling like her to handle. Despite being so powerful, sounds were her weakness. Harmonious melodies to be exact. That's why she hated the sound of large bells.

Five ignored her question and took Dolores in a huge duffel bag by himself, not minding the continuous bullets raining throughout the store.

Y/n was left alone in the hanger racks among the clothes, she took off her backpack in case of a physical fight.

She then felt a pull by her hair. The person had a blue mask on "Where's Number Five?" they asked while holding her in place by the neck, Y/n thought it was the worst interrogation question ever. "Even I don't know, cut me some slack and stop tugging at my hair, you oversized bear!" she growled and struggled in their grasp.