[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬

It was the middle of the day.

Five's plan almost failed until everything stopped in time, except for him and Number Eight who stood as confused as ever.

Only Five and Y/n were left unfrozen.

They looked around cautiously for anything else moving.

"Neat trick, isn't it?" a woman's voice sounded behind them. A woman in a black dress greeted them with a smile.

"Hello Five.. Y/n." she says as she took of her black sunglasses. She turns back to Five and looked him up and down "You look good. All things considered."

Y/n was caught off guard with the sudden and subtle flirting, she stood behind Five, watching their gazes intensely. "It's good to see you again." the boy spoke.

"Feels like we met just yesterday. Course you were a little bit older then. Congratulations on the age regression, by the way. Very clever."

"Threw us all off the scent." she smirked.

Five sighed, 'flattered' by the compliment "Ah, well, I wish I could take credit. I just miscalculated the time dilation projections, and- Well, you know. Here I am." he says, pursing his lips.

"You realize your efforts are futile." the Handler says, then laying her eyes on Y/n who seemed pissed behind the boy.

"Ah, Y/n Claveria Hargreeves. Nice to finally meet you." she extended a hand for the girl to shake but she just looked at it until the Handler took it back with slight embarrassment. "Likewise... Lady." Y/n stared at her blankly.

"I've heard so much about you. Coming from Five of course, but other than that... we've been keeping an eye on you." the woman smiled, creeping behind Eight which made her uncomfortable.

"Well I guess by now you know about my powers then?"

"Magic that is. It's belittling to call it a 'Power'. Add the fact you wield one of the most mythical forces in the whole universe. The dragon force along with three other elements." she announced "That makes you master of the Elemental arts." the woman says casually, smiling afterwards.

'Hell yeah, that makes me Ten times cooler than all of my siblings.'

The Handler liked the look of confusion on her face "Such enchanting beauty you have..."

She traced the side of Y/n's face. "Yet such great combat skills, my dear. You already know why we'd want you to come work with us, setting that aside. So why don't you tell me what you two really want?"