[𝐒𝟐 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

After a good twenty minutes of flying out to the countryside, Y/n finally returned to Morty's.

With her hoodie swung over her shoulders, she walked through the living room and slumped down on the couch. Number Eight sensed two presence in the room, yet, she ignored Five and Luther. Unfortunately, Luther caught sight of her and called out.

"Where have you been?" he questioned, watching Five chug down another pitcher of water.

Number Eight rolled her eyes just as she was taking off her boots. "Just.. needed some fresh air." she responded with her voice subtly shaking. Y/n got up, leaning on the entrance frame of kitchen. She caught Five shaking some baby powder in his shirt.

"The hell's wrong with him?" the girl pointed while taking a cup of pudding from the fridge.

"It'll help with the itching." Five grunted.

"Itching? What itching? Can someone explain?" Y/n scowled in confusion.

Luther sighed, a teasing smile spread on his face, "That's what you get when you're not around." he smirked cockily. That only earned him a kick behind the thigh from Y/n. The two of them stared blankly at Five who also put baby powder, um..., down there.

"Wait.." Y/n spoke, her eyes widening, "You do have a plan."

"How come I don't know about this?" Y/n raised an eyebrow, licking off the remaining pudding on her spoon before dipping it back in. Five sighed heavily as he was fixing up his belt, "Sorry, darling. I just thought about the whole plan right after you left." he smiled at her while coming her way, giving a quick peck on the corner of her lips.

"It's a desperation move, but.. since our brain-dead siblings are incapable of meeting a simple deadline.., I got no choice." he implied

"About what?" asked the girl, sitting back on the couch.

"I have to find myself." Five informed and checked his wrist watch, "I just arrived in Dallas 15 minutes ago."

Luther and Y/n swapped looks of bewilderment, "Should we be worried about you?" he says while Five was randomly stretching in front of them. "Guys, if you recall, I was sent to 1963 on a job by the Commission to make sure the president was assassinated."

The big man gasped understandingly, "Oh! so your old self is out there." he said, earning a positive response from Number Five, "What? Just walking around Dallas?"

Number Eight suddenly perked up before Five could even reply to Luther, "Walking around Dallas with a briefcase that can get us home.." Y/n spoke as Five signaled to her, affirming.