[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫

After driving through a tough rain in the middle of the night, Allison and Y/n reached an old, cozy cabin in the middle of the woods of Jack Pine road.

"Talk about dark cottage core." Y/n commented as her sister was parking the car. The two got out of the car cautiously, looking around the eeriely peaceful cabin. Allison whipped her head around "Be careful, Y/n. Harold could be anywhere."

The girl's eyes glowed blue, scanning the atmosphere accurately "Doubt that. No heat signatures." she says, looking into the windows.

The two began looking around the house.

Allison peeked over to the window that lead to the living room. No sign of anyone. A bird suddenly flew from the ground out of nowhere, startling the woman. She sighed and rolled her eyes at the animal who took off into the sky.

Y/n reached a corner of the forest, near a creek. She couldn't help but place her hand on a near by tree as nature let her see what had happened in that area.

Leonard-- Harold was trying to get Vanya to work her powers.

She took her hand off the tree in vain. Every picture flashing in her mind was followed with a throbbing pain in her head.

"Y/n, you good?" questioned Allison from behind her.

The girl looked at the tree with a curious frown "I'm fine." she says plainly.
‎‎‎
‎‎‎
‎‎‎
The two sisters left the house as they didn't find anything relating to Vanya. They needed to find her as soon as possible.

On their way back, there was a long traffic. Cars were all over the place and cops were walking around. Eight had sensed that there was something wrong, she had spotted a crime scene, not far from the ongoing traffic.

Allison and Y/n stepped out of the car. They looked through the place, trying to figure out what had happened.

The woman put on her sunglasses, her face was easily recognized by the public given that she's a celebrity. Number Eight let down her hood from her head, revealing her fiery locks, sparkling as it made contact with the sunlight.

Allison rushed as soon as she saw a familiar scarf hung by the low street light. "Vanya." she whispered and quickly went under the police tape. "Allison, I don't think that's a good idea-" Eight spoke, keeping herself behind the yellow line.

"Hey, uh, pardon me, Ma'am." came a voice of a police officer. "I gotta ask you to stay behind the lines. We had an accident here last night."

"What kind of accident?" Allison asks.