[𝐒𝟐 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

A/N: Things are 'boutta get a little too fluffy.
Hihi (⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

"No! Don't push me out- Lila, I swear."

Five and Diego heard the two girls fussing over in Y/n's bedroom, Lila can be heard swearing every five minutes. They were getting ready to attend a gala where their main motive was to talk to their father. Let's just say Number Eight wasn't so thrilled of the formal attire.

"Hold still, you little piece of shit!" Lila spat as she was fixing Eights red hair in place with a hair pin.

"Guys, hate to rain on your bonding but we gotta go right now, the event starts in a half hour." Five says, fixing his necktie and looking at the clock which hung by Y/n's door.

Y/n rolled her eyes as Lila was zipping up her dress "Okay! I got it jeez." she swatted the woman's hand when she tried to fix the wrinkles of the dress. Number Eight stepped in her black heels and dragged Lila out of her room.

"Let's go! Chop, chop." Number Eight hurriedly rushed out of her room.

She was wearing a black off shoulder dress, black heels, pearl necklace, and a white ribbon which held her hair in a half up-half down hairstyle.

"Look at you." Elliot clapped "You look like an innocent woman (which is far beyond that)." he laughed, whispering the last statement. Y/n threw him a deadpan.

On the other hand, Lila wore a green puffy dress which made her skin tone stand out. She had a hard time forcing Y/n to change out of the Umbrella Academy uniform.

Five gazed at the girl who confusedly fixed the strap of her heels. "Hey." she snapped her fingers, bringing Five back to reality. Lila and Diego had already went to start the car, Y/n froze and scrunched up her face "Like what you see?" Number Eight teased.

"Pfft" Five scoffed, rolling his eyes and shoving the invitation in his pocket, he gave no clear response "Yeah, I'll pretend I didn't just see your jaw dropping to the goddamn floor." Y/n smirked. She reminded Elliot not to let strangers in and don't do anything stupid until she returns. With that, she dragged Five out of the room by the necktie.

"If someone threatens you, kick them in the balls."

‎‎‎
‎‎
The four of them hid behind a wall fence as they watched the guests go inside the luxurious mansion. They hopped over the concrete cautiously and crept their way behind a car. "So, what's the plan?" Lila asks in a low voice.

Diego the lead in front, observing the people in old fashioned dresses and coats passing by "We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time." said the man, only making Lila confused. "Can you not speak in your weird language right now?" Y/n scolded him, keeping in mind that they had a 'local' with them.