[𓅪 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

𓅪

Y/n slumped down on the lumpy couch. It wasn't the best room as they only offered bare minimum.

She shared a room with Allison and Vanya which was quite comforting. "It's not too small... It's definitely ugly." Vanya commented, as they were looking around.

It was indeed unpleasing to the eyes. There were old curtains, quite outdated furniture, it looked far more vintage than the interior of the Academy. Vanya and Allison laid on the bed, sighing to themselves.

There were only two beds so Y/n took the couch.

Y/n felt like sleeping for the whole day as she felt the couch on her aching back, although, she remembered what Khai had said in her mind before she left. She debated on going or not. But, she wanted an explanation. She needed an explanation.

Allison and Vanya were talking about the people they had met in 1963, which Eight overheard and caused her to shift her thoughts to Elliott. Y/n didn't mind if she had to leave Elliott in 1963, only if he had been alive. He would've loved to see them go back in their own timeline after tracking their arrivals down for many years.

He was the best.. and only pretend-uncle Y/n has ever had

Y/n joined her sisters in the bedroom shortly after that moment of thinking to herself. "Hey, you okay?" Vanya noticed her presence as she was walking through the door. She sat on the foot of her bed before replying, "I'm fine."

She had this flat tone in her reply but her two sisters didn't say anything, guessing she was just sleepless. After blankly staring at the ceiling, Allison sat up, looking at her siblings. "What if Diego's right and the Sparrows attack?" she suddenly questioned.

"We fought the entire Commission. I mean, we can handle, what? Eight jerks in uniforms?.. they just caught us off-guard." said Vanya, making a point that Y/n nodded to.

Allison looked down at her feet, agreeing with what she said. Vanya noticed her somber expression, "You should go to the airport." she suggested, so Allison could go and see her daughter.

"Yeah, and get back to your real life.. I would if I could." Y/n says, giving Allison a soft smile.

The woman looked between her sisters and stood up, opening her arms for an embrace. "Thank you.. you're good sisters." she whispered at both Y/n and Vanya. She then walked off, leaving the two in the room.

"What about you? Got anything in mind to keep you distracted?" the woman asks Number Eight as she seemed out of herself ever since they left the Academy.

Y/n shook her head as she noticed she was staring at nothing again. Putting on a forced smile, she turned to Vanya, "Yeah, I have somewhere I gotta be later..". Vanya nodded, it was hard for her to find the right things to say when speaking with Y/n.