[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐖𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐬

On the 12th hour of the first day of October, 1989. 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the Children as possible.

𝑯𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎

___________________________________________

It was a peaceful and ordinary night at the Academy. Light rain brushing up against the window pane, the smell of old books would come into mind if one sees the interior of the house, but there were barely people.

The place was abandoned by the former family of heroes. Except for one.

Underneath the house, an old block of ice stood. The specimen was at a temperature way below −130 °C , inside was a teenage girl. Looked to be the age of 13, Auburn hair color, and sage green eyes.

She had been a subject to cryogenics or the process of preserving the human body in extremely low temperatures and only one person-- or animal in the house knew exactly what happened. But no one bothered to ask.

Once the Umbrella Academy lost three of their members, they had decided to move on with their lives.

Maybe that's where they went wrong...

Pogo had been taking a stroll around the house, visiting the old rooms of the children who were now all grown up. At least some of them. The advanced chimpanzee was taught and cared by Reginald Hargreeves.

A cold, dismissive, 'sourpuss' Father as the Umbrella kids would say.

He did not even bother to give them proper names and called them by numbers instead.

Grace, their adoptive robot Mother gave the Hargreeves children their names. Aside from Number Five who left before he received one.

Number One "Spaceboy" was Luther

Number Two "The Kraken" was Diego

Number Three "The Rumor" was named Allison