[𓅪 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

-

-

by: yeon-

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫...?

𓅪

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?"

Everyone scowled at the new Ben. "Shit." the Umbrellas muttered together. "Ben." Klaus beamed.

Y/n stepped forwards, feeling another eye watching her. She knew it was him. "Is it really you?" she questioned, pure disbelief. Ben only gave her a scowl, scanning her from top to bottom. Eight could've swore she saw Ben's eyebrows raise.

'Uh, okay, perv.' she says in her thoughts.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?!" Diego barked, staring at the group of people standing above them.

"They are the Sparrows.. My children." Reginald huffed.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean, your children?.." Five surveyed,

Y/n and the others stared at the Sparrows, only Ben was familiar. Not to Number Eight. She saw a man standing next to a raven haired girl, he had this mischievous smirk on his face as he sent Eight a gentle nod.

The girl flashed her irises at him.

He returned it, in a purple hue.

"Everybody else can see Ben, right?" Klaus faltered, pointing at the man.

The Sparrows went downstairs, standing behind Ben. "Cute hat, Sundance." he snapped. Of course, Klaus didn't scan any sarcasm in that, taking the complement.

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy, a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents, who accosted me in the fall of 1963, when I was away in business in Dallas." Reginald blabbed, "Be warned, they claim to be my spawn."

Y/n turned around, facing the old man as she tapped her boots on the floor, "What an insult to be called the devil's spawn." she pouted, placing a hand on her chest.

"Ah, Number Eight. I suppose you recognize this red headed know-it-all."

The girl scowled confusedly to herself, wondering how these unidentified people knew about her.

Number Eight faced the Sparrows, curtsying down with a cocky smile, "Yeah, your daddy is so obsessed, he studied me for years.". The Sparrows looked at her spitefully, except for the tallest man in the bunch. Which Y/n guessed was her so-called 'brother'.

"Five, what the hell is going on?" Allison scoffed at the boy. Five sighed in cluelessness. "Is he telling the truth?" spoke one of the Sparrows.

"Not the part about us being perfidious." Vanya defended. Klaus added, "No, we're amateur-fidious, at best." he said, earning a deadpan from Eight.