[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐫

Number Five had been watching the doctor from MeriTech for a few days now, even at his casual errands.

Though he wondered for Y/n's well-being he was devoted to finding what was going on in that lab they visited. So he took the chance.

Lance was walking out on the streets with his dog.

He placed his dog on the backseat of his car and sat on the driver seat himself.

When he suddenly found Number Five sitting on the passengers. Not even a second, the boy held a pocket knife against his neck with a unpleasant look on his face. "One chance. That's all you've got. One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab." he spoke fiercely.

Another person could be found in the backseat, even Number Five was surprised.

"Don't even think about lying, Grant."

Y/n sat there, playing with Lance's dog while a manic expression was plastered on her face which made the dog whimper in fear.

Everything seemed fine with her but she couldn't wait to kick Number Five in the no-no-touch-touch square after it took a while to find his presence.

"I... I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients-- I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market." he stuttered while shaking in his seat because of the shiny metal against his neck.

"Including eyeballs?" Five questioned sternly.

"Yeah, they're my biggest seller... I mean, they sell like hotcakes. I-- I've got a list, a waiting list, probably twenty buyers."

While Five was interrogating, Number Eight was casually scaring the dog beside her with her glowing eyes. "Ew, your dog has bugs in his fur." Y/n butts in. Five chuckled softly at her before turning back to Lance "Names and numbers, and we need it now!"

"I don't have it. I mean, not on me. The only copy's in my safe at the lab."

The boy smirked, ordering him "Well, you start the car, then. 'Cause we're going on a field trip."

Lance agreed out of fear and started the car.

By that time, Y/n had put the dog on his lap because it was itching and she was afraid of getting fleas on her.

Number Eight was quiet the whole car ride on the way to the laboratory. She didn't make any statement about the house being attacked.

It could be that she was being selfish, but she didn't want to put up with Five's carelessness of the situation. Given that he was focused on finding the owner of the prosthetic eye.