[𝐒𝟐 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

Diego pulled over in front of a company building at eighty-two olive where, according to Dallas' Telephone Directory. Y/n sat in the backseat while her brothers argued and bickered the whole ride on the driver and passenger's seat.

The three of them stepped out of the vehicle, reading the sign that was fixed by the entrance "D.S Umbrella. This is it." Diego stated as they approached the door.

When Five stopped, looked to be lost in his thoughts. "You Okay?" Eight asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder. The boy lightly shook his head and smiled at her "Yeah, fine. Just..." he cut himself off with a sigh.

"How long has it been since you've seen the old man?"  questioned Diego, pulling out picking tools from his pocket to force the lock.

"Forty-five years."

Number Two kneeled down to the level of the doors lock and shrugged "That's a trip." he commented.

"No kidding." Number Five says, leaning on a wall. He looked at Diego struggling to pick the lock "You know, when I was stuck out there in the apocalypse there wasn't a day went by where I didn't hear his voice in my head."

"What was he saying?" said Number Two.

The two continued to talk, while Y/n was leaning on the trunk of the car, impatiently waiting for Diego. She admired Five opening up to Diego.

She wished she could do the same.

No one ever really asked how she was doing or what happened with her and Reginald before she got trapped in ice, not that she minded it. All she cares about is Five, their family, Elliot, and saving people in need, without the hero complex.

As long as her family was okay, she was too.

"Y/n" Five appeared beside her.

The girl was startled as she had her focus on her and Five's picture, the one she shoved in her pocket last minute back in 2019. "You okay?" Five asked, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

Number Eight nodded, sliding the photo back in her pocket. "Let's go." the boy says. He had just spatial jumped inside the building, because Diego was struggling, and unlocked it himself.