[𝐒𝟐- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

November 25th, 1963
Dallas, Texas

It was the start of a war.

'Soviets attack U.S.
JFK declares war on Reds"

Five cursed under his breath as he read that headline of a newspaper caught in between broken concretes. "No. This can't be right."

"What the hell did we do now?" he watched while nukes were being fired all over the place.

The military tank suddenly fired behind him.

From a distance, Vanya floated and generated a invisible forcefield which made the large bullet disintegrate in front of her.

Below her stood Klaus who summoned a army of dead soldiers, like what he did with Ben back in 2019. The russians had no time to run as the spirits choked them to death.

Luther then came crashing down from the sky, shirtless and looking ripped as ever. He landed in front of Klaus, just when a bomb was fired.

On the other side of the battlefield, crowded many Russian soldiers.

"Hey!" Allison called out, catching the attention of three men. "I heard a rumor that I blew your minds." her voice echoed and was aimed towards her opponents.

Their eyes turned white. With no time to react, their heads exploded immediately.

Meanwhile, Diego stood on a flipped vehicle.

A group of soldiers aimed at him, but in time, he did a impressive whirl which caused the bullets to redirect back to the shooters. "Five. You sick son of a bitch, where the hell have you been?"

"Where's Y/n?!" Klaus questioned.

Luther panted and pointed behind him with his thumb "Over there." he sighed.

Y/n was watched having a hand-to-hand combat with five soviet assassins and disintegrating bullets that came an inch away from her face.