[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧]

-by: yeon-

-by: yeon-

𝐃𝐮𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐘/𝐧?

A/N: Long chapter!!! and in coming Jean Grey references (⁠•⁠ө⁠•⁠)⁠♡

Y/n, Five, Klaus, and Diego went ahead and drove to Harold Jenkins' house where'd they expect him and Vanya to be hiding. Y/n couldn't help but worry for Vanya, even though she accidentally almost killed her.

Just from the doorstep, everyone could smell something mildly foul. Y/n scrunched her nose while Klaus sniffed himself.

The three of them walked into the kitchen and were stunned at what they found, Y/n was searching the entire house for Vanya.

Harold Jenkins' lifeless body, laying down on the floor. Multiple metal equipments were stabbed onto his torso and fresh blood oozed out of the wounds.

"It's not exactly what I was expecting." Klaus rubbed his eyes in boredom.

"The understatement of the year." Five added, gazing upon the corpse. Y/n stomped her way to the kitchen to join them. "No sign of Vanya." she announced, later then taking a closer look at Harold's body with a look of satisfaction.

"I've never been so satisfied in my whole entire boring life." she said, kneeling beside him. She slapped his cold cheek a few times, remembering how he kicked her aching body back at the cabin. "Boop." she laughed, tapping Harold's nose.

Diego huffed toughly "Let's get out of here, before the cops come." says the man, leading the way to the door. Y/n went back up on her feet, ready to leave "In a minute.." Five pulled out the glass eye in his pocket.

He peeled back the eye bandage on the body's face. "Come on, Five, what are you-"

The boy proceeded to shove the eyeball into the eye sockets of the victim, not minding Klaus and Y/n who let out disgusted groans. "That is so not sanitary." the girl rolled her eyes.

"Same eye color, same pupil size. Guys this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades, it-- It's found it's rightful home."

Five pulled the eye back out, without any thought. "We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the Apocalypse." Diego said.

Klaus celebrated quietly and was excited to leave the place but Diego held him back, "No, no. Wait, it can't be this easy... right?" Y/n questioned as they barely did anything so far. All it took was a slit on the throat and a huge cut on the stomach for Y/n and Allison.