*Chapter 19*

Jeff stood still looking at me. I could feel my heart slowly break when he didn't say anything. Then the silence was broken by Sally walking in the door.

"Hope!" She yelled running up and hugging me.

"Hi sweet heart." I picked her up.

"Jeff? What's wrong?" Sally asked when she saw Jeff's face.

"Nothing Sally." Jeff said shaking off what I just told him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Sally.

"Yes! Me and Jeff haven't eaten since we left!" She replied.

"Jeff?" I looked at him.

"No I'm not hungry." He mumbled and waked into our room. Whatever, he would get over it and then we would decide what we're going to do.

{Jeff's P.O.V}

Hope was pregnant. Why did this have to happen? Even though I'm a cold blooded killer, I guess it would be nice to have kids. But I would only put them in danger. It's amazing I can control myself enough not to kill Hope, but it would take a miracle for me not to hurt them.

I sighed and lauded down on my bed. Sally and Hope were talking in the kitchen. Hope was so sweet to Sally. She would be a good mother. I don't even know if Hope want to keep it.

"I'm going to take a nap." I yelled at the girls so they knew not to disturb me. I would talk to Hope after I calmed down a little bit. I had dreams about a our baby. It was a girl with Hopes eyes. She also had dark brown hair that looked like mine before it got burned. In my dream I was holding my baby, except for she was dead. Her face cut open. And I know I did it.

"Jeff!" I woke up. Hope was sitting on the bed next to. Me with her hand on my forehead. "Are you okay? Your burning hot!"

"Don't worry I'm okay. Just a dream." I assured her. She smiled.

"Good."

"I'm sorry about freaking out earlier." I said

"It's ok. I understand you don't want to have a baby." She looked down

"Hope, it's not that I don't want a baby. And you would be a great mom! But I would put him or her in danger. I just don't know if I can control myself around our baby the way I can with you." I admitted. She smiled and kissed me.

"I believe in you." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"Please?" She begged with puppy eyes.

"Fine. But the second I do any thing wrong. I'm leaving." I joked.

"Thanks Jeff." She kissed me again. I pulled her into me. I really hope I don't mess this up.

___________________________________________________________________

YAY! So Hope and Jeff are having a baby! Sorry this was so short but common I can't just leave my readers hanging! So here you go. Also, you can vote wether or not you want them to have a boy or a girl! So ya. Have fun with that.

COMMENT

&

VOTE

I Luves My Readers! XOXO

~Hope