*Chapter 10*

We crept up to the iron gates looking at what it is we would be up against. I saw weird looking people just walking around. Even if one would brush up against another one they would not say a word.

"Why are they all girls?" I asked slightly confused. Sally giggled a tad.

"They don't like guys here." Jack said. I started to worry about Jeff. I just got him back and there is NO way I'm losing him again.

"Everyone remember the plan?" Slendy asked bending down way low.

"Ya. All the guys go beat the shit outa people, and me and Sally go and get Jeff." I said quickly. I was extremely scared and just wanted to go kick some ass already.

"A little feisty are we?" Ben said laughing.

"Let's just go. NOW!" I said. We walk in slowly trying to not draw attention to ourselves. I look at the biggest house. That has to be where she's keeping Jeff.

As we walk heads start to turn towards us. Then there was whispering.

"Cover your ears!" Jack screamed. I did as I was told. They were all facing us. None of them had eyes. They just had black sockets with what I can only assume to be blood pouring out. We ran to Janes house. They started attacking

"HUMAN!!" They all screamed. We ran into the house. The boys held the door shut.

"Go find him! We got these losers!" They said as the door made cracking noises. Me and Sally run looking into each room that we saw. He wasn't in any of them.

"BASEMENT!" Sally cried. She opened the door slowly because it let out a loud creek. I took out my cellphone and use it as a flashlight as Sally was holding my hand. I looked at her she had a liquid falling from her eyes.

"Shhhh. It's okay sweetie. We will find him. Don't worry." She gave me a weak smile and we continued down the stairs that never seemed to end. I was panting by the time we reached the floor.

"Look!" Sally screamed. I followed her eyes and saw Jeff laying there. I ran over to him. He was knocked out cold. I brushed his hair out of his face. He was wearing a mask over his eyes and a bandana tied around his mouth. Untiring everything I could feel him breathing. I sighed in relief. He started to move and reach for his knife. Then he saw me.

"Hope h-how did you...?" I kissed him to shut him up. He kissed back and then he pulled away. His eyes wide.

"J-Jeff? What's wrong?" I asked before I felt something crash against my head. I was out cold.

________________________________________________

AN: hey I'm back! Ya sorry I'm having some family issues. But uhh ya sorry for the short chapter. If you liked it though and want more you should vote and comment! Okay luves ya guys!!! XOXO

~Hope