*Chapter 35*

{Jeff's P.O.V}

"Jeff! Come check this out." Jack yells at me from the living room. We were staying in a house in Florida after killing the family that lived in there.

"What?" I said pissed off. I had not been in the best mood considering I just left Hope and Sky.

"Just look. There doing a story on Hope." I looked at the TV. An old reporter was talking about how Hope mysteriously disappeared last night with her baby after the murder of local residence.

"She did all that and didn't get caught?" I asked surprised.

"Your dating a bad ass." He said laughing at himself.

"Ya." I chuckled to myself.

{Hope's P.O.V}

"It's ok sweetie mommy's here" I cooed to sky trying to calm her down. We were in Slendy, Jack and Bens old house because I knew that they wouldn't find us there. I looked down at my angle. She looked so much like Jeff. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"No! I'm not going to cry! I just have to find Jeff." I told my self. I walked up the stairs to Jeffs old room and laid Sky down on the bed. I then sat down on the bed next to my sleeping Angle and turned on the news to see no one other then myself on the screen. 'What am I going to do now?" I asked myself. I was completely clueless to where Jeff and the others were. I would just stay here for a while and wait until I knew what I was going to do.

_______________________

Hey you guys!!!! So Hope has Sky back so yay to that! So now I want some help from you guys. So just answer the questions down below :)

Do you want Jeff and Hope to meet up again?

If you do how should they meet up??

Thanks so much you guys!!!!!!