*Chapter 25*

The last couple of weeks had been really hard. I had been seeing Jane everywhere I went. I honestly thought I was going crazy. Jeff had been staying with me the whole time and only leaving when it was necessary. Sally had already started school.

"Sally!" I yelled at her to wake up.

"I'm up, I'm up.' she shook her head as she walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to eat before Jeff takes you to school?" I asked.

"no I'm not hungry."

"ok bye." I kissed her on the forehead and she walked out the door to the car where Jeff was waiting for her. I decided to relax and turn on the TV. Of course nothing was on that I liked. I quickly felt like I had to throw up and ran for the bathroom. When I was done throwing up I heard laughing coming from behind the door.

"Jeff?" I asked standing up. I opened up the door to find none other then Jane standing behind the door.

"aww not feeling to good?" she chuckled

"What do you want?" I spat at her

"I think you know what I want." she said looking down at my stomach.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!"

"oh so its a girl? good to know"

"Just leave me alone!" I begged. I then heard knocking on the front door.  

"Hope? what's going on?" Jeff asked through the door.

"ill leave you alone," she said starting to walk away, "but you might want to check in on your family>" she chuckled. my heart sank. My family? what could she of done with my family? I ran for the door and let Jeff in. When I turned around Jane was gone.

"Hope? what's wrong? who were you talking to?" Jeff asked with a concerned look on his face.

"She... She was just here!? where did she go?"

"Who?"

"Jane? she told me to call my family." I said.

"Hope there is no way that Jane could get in and get out of the apartment that fast."

"Jeff, I know she was here! I raised my voice.

"I think you just need to get some sleep." Jeff said grabbing my hand.

"No Jeff!" I said pulling my hand away and walking to the kitchen. I grabbed the phone and dialed y moms phone number.

"Hope? where the hell have you been?" my mom screamed at me through the phone.

"sorry mom. so um.. how's the family/ is everyone ok?" I asked.

"Ya everyone's fine. Why?" she asked.

"no reason." I said>

"Hope you've been acting strange. and I haven't talked to you in like a month. im coming over."

"What? no!"

"Too late." she hung up the phone. I looked over at Jeff who heard the whole conversation.