*Chapter 1*

My eyes flutter open as my phone vibrates out of control. "Urgg!" I grunt frustrated. It is Saturday and I forgot to turn off my fricken alarm. I tried to go back to sleep but it was no use. I got up and got dressed in ripped up jeans and an Iron Maiden concert t-shirt. I did my short brown hair and lined my dark blue eyes with eyeliner. I slipped on my checkerboard vans and headed downstairs.

I saw my puppy laying on the couch. He was so cute. "Ozzie, come here boy!" I whisper to him. The small miniature Doberman gets up and snuggles in my arms. I laugh at him and give him a big kiss.

"Come on sweet heart were going for a walk." I put his harness on him and we leave the house. As we walk past the playground my dog starts to bark.

"Shhh!" I attempt to hush him. He starts to back away. 'Ozzie has never looked so scared in his life' I say to myself. Then I look up to see what he is so terrified of.

"Hello, Hope is it?" A man laughs as he slowly walks towards me. I start to back away slowly. The man was wearing black dress pants and a whit hoodie. He had black hair about as long as mine maybe a bit shorter. His face was covered by his hood. The only ting I could see was an evil smile That was literally ear to ear.

"What do you want from me?" I asked trying my best to sound calm. He smirked clearly telling that I was scared.

"I want you to... GO TO SLEEP!" He screams pouncing on me. He pulls out a knife and aims it right at my throat. I screamed and my dog ran over and bit the mans hand. He screamed in pain as his hand gushes blood. He dropped the knife. I quickly grabbed it and got up. I saw his full face. It was completely white, it looked like he was smiling form ear to ear because he was he must of cut it open or something. But the worst part were his eyes. He had no eyelids. His eyes never closing ringed in black.

I held the knife out not knowing how to use it just hoping that it would scare him off. He stood up laughing that evil laugh again.

"See ya later Hope." He turned around and walked into the forest. I stood there in shock. What in the world just happened? I picked up Ozzie and ran home crying.

When I got home everyone was still sleeping. 'Good' I thought. I brought my dog up to my room and sat on my couch. Just thinking. I gave my dog a few more kisses. Without him I would of been dead. I must of been crying pretty hard because my younger brother Rhett came into my room

"Hope what are you doing up? It's 7:30 on a Saturday morning." Then he looked up and saw my face

"What's wrong?" He asked practically running to my side.

"It's noting, just a bad dream." I reassured him. He looked at me sadly and said okay. He gave me a big hug and walked out.

My brother is 15 and I'm 17. We have always been really close though and I have never led to him so it broke my heart that I didn't tell him the truth. But it was for the best right?

__________________________________________________________________

AN:

Hey guys! So I really hope you like this so far. (If anyone is actually reading this) this is my first story and I would really like some feed back and maybe a like? That would be so great. Also you can leave some suggestions and I may use them! Thanks so much!