*Chapter 20*

{Hope's P.O.V}

He agreed to keep the baby with me. I can't believe it. After he said okay I started to tear up. That night I went to sleep wrapped in his arms. I have never been happier. All night I had dreams about our baby. They were all just short little dreams. In one we had a boy that had thick brown hair and dark brown eyes. In another one we had a girl with bright blue eyes and blond hair. I had a nightmare where I saw Jeff with our dead baby girl. I woke up sweaty and shaking.

"Hope?" Jeff had his arm wrapped around me.

"Sorry. Just a nightmare. It's nothing." He shrugged and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay. Go to sleep." He said sweetly. I laid in his arms unable to fall asleep. I laid like that for most of the night until it was time for me to get ready to go to school. It was just a couple weeks until summer. I got dressed in skinny jeans and a black veil brides tight fitting shirt. I figured I mine as well get a good use out of them before a baby bump starts to form. I then put on a black beanie.

"Bye." I whispered to Jeff and kissed his ear. I drove to school as if nothing actually happened two days ago. Once again Rhett and Sarah were just standing I front of the school waiting for the bell to ring. I told Sarah about the baby because Rhett already knew.

"I'm so happy for you!" She screamed hugging me.

"Thanks." I hugged her back.

"No offense but I can't believe Jeff agreed to!" I was a little offended. But brushed it off.

"If I'm being honest, I am too." I laughed at her. Then then bell rang. We parted ways and went to our classes. It was kind of sad that my only friends were juniors and one was my brother. Oh well.

I sat through my first class not paying attention to any thing. My next class is gym so I have to go all the way across the school. When I got into the girls locker room I was instantly surrounded by the stares of judgmental bitches. What ever. After I was dressed we had to go run 10 laps around the track. When I was on my third lap I felt like I was going to vomit.

"Hope get over here!" My teacher yelled. I ran to her and she just looked at me

"Yes?" I asked bit hey after she just stared at me.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Uh kinda. I mean running doesn't leave you with too much life when your done."

"Your really pale. Go sit this one out." She told me

"Ok." I walked to the bleachers embarrassed. I had to sit out all gym because I was too "sick" to do any of the physical activities. The rest of the day was pretty much normal. The usual bullies and rude comments but I was used to that by no. I also had to go to the bathroom for the usual throw up. God if being pregnant now is this bad, how am I going to deal with it in the future? Urgg why is life so complicated.

When I got home Jeff was sitting on the couch. His smile grew when he saw me.

"Hey." I set my keys on the counter.

"Hey. Sally's making dinner." He pointed at the kitchen. She was wearing an apron standing on a stool over a huge pot.

"Wacha making?" I asked her.

"Spaghetti." She smiled. I laughed and sat down next to Jeff and he wrapped his arm around me. We watched American Horror Story until Sally said she was done cooking. I helped her get some plates. She insisted that she would set the table. When we sat down the spaghetti didn't look half bad considering that a little girl cooked it.

"Take a bite!" Sally demanded. Jeff looked at me.

"Lady's first." He smirked.

"Fine." I twirled my fork and got some. It actually tasted really good. "Wow Sally! This is really good! Your turn Jeffy." I raised an eyebrow as he took a bite.

"It's good. Good job Sally." He gave her a high five.

"Yess!!" Sally cheered.

"How'd you make this?" I asked.

"A chef never tells her secret." She said in the cutest tone. Then she got herself some and ate it right away.

When we were all done I cleaned up the kitchen.

"I'm leaving!" Jeff yelled.

"Bye love you." I yelled back. Then I felt Sally poke my leg.

"What's up?" I asked.

"When you have your baby, will you and Jeff forget about me?" Sally asked.

"Sweetheart, we could never forget about you." I hugged her. She hugged me back.

"Good. Do you know if its going to be a girl or a boy?"

"No not yet sweetie. Why what do you want it to be?"

"A baby girl. It will be like a little sister." She smiled.

"Totally. Now it's late. I have school tomorrow but then it's the weekend and we can go look at school for you if you want."

"Really! I would love that!"

"Ya. Lets just talk to Jeff when he gets back."

"Okay." She smiled at me.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! So right now I'm pretty sure that more people want the baby to be a girl then a boy. But it's not over yet. So keep voting for what you want.

And also, what do you think should happen from here? Because I can't just jump right into Hope havering the baby. So what should happen until then.

I would really appreciate a VOTE and a COMMENT. It would mean a lot!

I luves my readers!!! XOXO

~Hope