*Chapter 17*

{Jeff's P.O.V}

I woke up from a mysterious power nap and looked at the clock. It was three in the afternoon

"Common Hope! Your going to miss it!" Sally yelled.

"One sec honey." Hope hollered back. As she walked past our room she saw me and waved me over. "Your going to miss the my little pony marathon." She smirked at me.

"Ya! You should come watch with us Jeff!" Sally yelled at me.

"Oh you know I love talking horses and all," I started

"Pony's!" Sally corrected me.

"Oh my bad. But I have some stuff to do. Sorry." I grabbed my hoodie that was on a cot rack and kissed Hope.

"Bye girls." I say before I leave. They wave and I go. The feeling was really strong. I had to get out of their before Hope saw my psycho side. I walked about a mile or two away from the apartment. Their were some pretty small houses. I figured that this would be a decent spot to get the feeling out of my system.

"Ya and Guess what her mom got her!?" I heard some girl say from across the street. She sorta looked familiar.

"Uh... I don't know. What?" One of the girls followers asked.

"An apartment! I mean for an eighteenth birthday? Her mom must hate her So much she wants her out of the house!" The girls all laughed at her joke. We're they talking about Hope? They could be! Could they? I followed the girls without them noticing.

"So when is she coming back to school? I mean she's been in the hospital for like months!" Another girl said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she never showed her fugly face in MY school." The girls all laughed. I felt my face beat red my blood boiling.

"Okay girls ill talk to you tomorrow?" The main girl stopped in front of a fairly large house.

"Ya. TTYL Stephane." Then they left. That girl 'Stephane' walked into her house. It looked like she was home alone. Looks like I know who my victim will be. She walked into her house. I opened her back door and crept in quietly after I saw her go upstairs. Then she went to go take a shower so I figured it was the perfect time to snoop around and find out mor about her. As I walked into my room I noticed a picture in a frame. There were two young girls smiling with their arms wrapped around each other. I recognized the one girl as Hope instantly because of her bright blue eyes. The other girl had long blond hair and Green eyes. This had to be Stephane.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I heard a voice scream from behind me. I turned to see Stephane standing behind me with a t-shirt and pajama pants. Her hair was still smoking wet and she was shaking from fear.

"How do you know Hope?" I asked harshly.

"W-what do you mean? Just get out of my house!" She screamed again.

"I'll ask you one more time. How do you know Hope?"

"We were best friends. Now she's some emo freak." She said quietly. "How do you know her?" She asked.

"None of your business. Now, go to sleep."

{Hope's P.O.V}

Sally fell asleep half way through the My Little Pony marathon. Frankly I was relived. I like Powys as much as the next chick but it was getting annoying. I scooped up Sally and tucked her into bed.

"Hope, Sally?" I heard Jeff say from the kitchen followed by the door slamming.

"Shhh. I just put Sally to bed." I hushed him. He walked over to me and gave me a kiss. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.