*Chapter 8*

{Hope's P.O.V}

*tap, tap* I look over at my window and see Jeff. I held back my tears and grew the strength to open my window. "What?" I ask.

"What did Jane tell you?" He demanded. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"You damn well know what you did." I said.

"I don't know what she told you but im sorry. I love you too much to get into a dumb fight." I clenched my fists together.

"You killed my father." I couldn't control my tears anymore. He looked at the ground.

"You knew the whole time and you never told me." I cried. He reached for me and I pushed him away.

"Leave me alone." I said. Without saying another word he left. I sat there and cried.

*3 Months Later*

I miss Jeff. I haven't seen him for a couple months now. But I'm pretty positive that he visits me in my sleep. He also haunts my dreams. I'm still mad at him for not telling me he killed my dad. I cry at nights. And I'm super depressed. Sarah and Rhett try to calm me down but they can't. I haven't told them why I don't see Jeff anymore.

It was a school day and I was once again forced to go. I got up did my hair and put on my makeup. I threw on jeans and some random t-shirt. I didn't care how I looked. I picked up Sarah and dropped her and Rhett off out front. I parked and walked to my locker. Someone slammed it right in my face.

"Hey slut." It was Stephane I started to walk away. She grabbed my shoulder

"Did I say you could walk away bitch?" She snapped at me.

"I don't have to listen to you." I said. She punched me right in the nose. I fell to the ground. I got up and walked away. She followed me and pinned me against a wall.

"Where's your little boyfriend to save you know?" I felt tears build up in my eyes

"How do you know about him?" I asked quietly my voice quivering

"I saw you walk into the woods with him," she said laughing, "I followed you guys. Then I saw his face. Your such a freak!" She said

"I'm not with him anymore so you can just leave me alone." I snarled

"Aww what happened? Did your ugly ass face scare him off?" She laughed again. I punched her in her in her fake boob. She screamed and fell to the ground. I took my chance and ran to my history teachers room. No one was in their. I just sat there and cried. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up and it was my teacher Mr.R. No one knows how to pronounce his last name.

"Hope what are you doing? Are you okay?" I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry I..." He sat down next to me.

"Tell me what happened." He said

"My boyfriend left me, and now people... Idk" I cried. He leaned over and kissed me.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

"I don't know why a boy would leave you. Your so beautiful when your sad," he said leaning into me again. I pushed him off.

"Your not going to tell any one about this or I'll have to kill you." He leaned into me and tried taking off my shirt. I screamed and he covered my mouth.

I got in my car and cried. It was still the middle of the day. I texted my brother and said he would have to walk him because I was sick. I drove home and slept all day.

I woke up and my mom was in the kitchen.

"Honey there's no school today" she said shakily.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Your teacher Mr.R, was found dead this morning." My jaw dropped.

"I'm going for a walk," I said. I walked to the playground I met Jeff at. I knew he was still looking out for me. I smiled.

"I miss you," I whispered

"I miss you too" I heard from behind me. I quickly turned but saw no one there.

"Jeff?" I cried. "Please Jeff. I'm sorry for what I said." I still got no answer. I stood up and walked into the forest. I was still mad at him, but I loved him. I had to see him again.

I walked for a while. Every now and then I would hear noises coming from bushes. But when I looked nothing was there. Then out of no where I was tackled to the ground. I looked over and saw Smile standing on top of me. I stroked his fur.

"Where's Jeff?" I ask him. He store into my eyes and then nodded his head. He got off of me and started to walk. I followed him to a river where I saw him. He was sitting there with his knife next to him throwing rocks in the river

"Jeff..." I asked quietly. He looked up at me. I ran over and hugged him. I cried into his chest.

"I thought you didn't want to see me any more?" He said holding me close.

"I was just mad... I didn't mean it."

"You have every right to be mad." He gave me the cute smile I love so much.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm still a little mad. But I love you too much to care." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back not ever wanting to let go. We laid by the river and watched the clouds.

"So you made up" a voice from behind us said. Jeff snarled and turned around.

"Jane." Hatred light up in his eyes

"Don't get your panties in a twist" she laughed

"You had your fun. Now leave Hope out of this!" He yelled at her. She ran at me and held a knife to my throat.

"What are you going to do about it Jeffy?" She chuckled pressing the knife harder. "Don't move or she gets it!" She threatened Jeff. He looked at her.

"Leave her alone. I'll do anything!" He shouted at her. She let go of me.

"You have one min. to say goodbye." Jeff walked over to me. I was crying again.

"I'll come back for you. Go to my house and get Ben, Jack, and Slendy. They'll know what to do." He kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I cried into his chest.

"Follow me Jeff." She said. He looked at me and walked away.

___________________________________________________________________

AN:

For those of you who are leaving me nice comments and voting for my story I would like to thank you so much! And because I am so happy I have you guys actually read my story I want to ask a question. I have just been updating my story after I finish writing a chapter. Personally I feel like that's unorganized. So how many Chapters would you like for me to put up a day. I'll work with it as much as I can to fit your guys needs. (But please be realistic.) ok thanks so much!!! XOXO.

~Hope