*Chapter 31*

I called my mom over as soon as we got to the house. I'm not joking when I say she literally showed up at my house within 5 minutes. When I opened the door she hugged me slightly.

"Where is my beautiful granddaughter?" She asked.

"I'll go get her." I walked into my room where Jeff was still holding her. He never let anyone else hold her. He loved her so much. As I tried to pick her up he wouldn't let me. I gave him a look and he finally gave in. I quickly cradled my baby and walked out to my mom.

"Oh Hope, she's beautiful!" She teared up reaching her arms out motioning that she wanted to hold her.

"Her name is Sky."

"Hi there beautiful little Sky." My mom said holding her ever so delicately. I just smiled as Sky slowly dozed off in my mothers arms. The phone started ringing and I got up and answered it.

"So how's the little ball of sunshine?" Asked Sarah over the phone.

"She's amazing. You and Rhett should come over and see her after my mom leaves."

"Omg yes! Give me time to go get a gift and everything though first." With that she hung up. I turned back to see my mom still holding Sky. Her phone started buzzing. She rolled her eyes and then answered it.

"I told you I'm done with you." My mom growled into the phone. I looked at her and she handed me sky and walked out the front door and stood out there yelling into her phone. When she came back in I asked her who it was. "It was Joe. I broke up with him and he is pissed about it."

"Thank good." I hugged her with the arm Sky wasn't being held in.

"I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you dear. He's horrible."

"What made you find out he's so horrible?" I asked.

"He... hit me."

"WHAT?! Mom how could you just let him do that?"

"I didn't know what to do Hope! I just now built up the nerve to break up with him"

"I swear to god next time I see him he will be dead." I pictured how nicely my blade would look as it glide between his eyes.

"Hope..." She was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. I handed her Sky and opened it. It was Joe.

"Get the hell away from me." I snarled slamming the door in his face. He stopped it right as it was about to shut.

"Where is she?'

"Who?" I asked trying to act innocent.

"Don't be a stupid bitch. I think you god damn know who."

"I'll ask you one more time. Go away." He then pushed the door opened and walked in. My mom was sitting on the couch still holding Sky.

"Did I say you could break up with me?!" Joe asked screaming at my mom.

"You don't OWN me Joe!" My mom yelled.

"You dumb bitch." He pulled out a gun and aimed it right at my mom. I quickly grew my knife and stabbed him in the shoulder.

"JEFF! Get it here!" I yell at him. I see him sprint out of the room and I grab my moms hand. We begin to run out of the door when Joe falls to the ground. But before dying shots the gun one last time. I looked over at my mom to make sure she was ok. She starred at me wide eyed. Then I looked down. I could see blood gushing from my wound. Jeff ran over to my side and out his hand on my stomach. I instantly felt dizzy and fell to my knees.

"You'll be ok Hope, just stay with me please." He begged. I felt my eyelids get heavy but I tried my best to stay awake for him. And for Sky. But before I knew it was out.

_________________________

Sorry for not updating for a while. I know this chapter is short and it kinda sucks. Ill update a better chapter tomorrow. Sorry guys :/

I would really appreciate a VOTE & COMMENT

I luves my readers!!! XOXO

~Hope