*Chapter 29*

(A/N: this chapter (chapter 29) was deleted for some reason so that's why Im re-writing it!!!!! Urgg I'm so pissed off. So sorry if this isn't the exact same but I will try. Chapter 30 will come when Wattpad stops being a stupid ass hole)

{Hope's P.O.V}

I woke up the next morning extremely happy. Which was weird for me because I'm NOT a morning person. I got ready and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Good morning Hope!" Sally yelled as she an up to me. I scoped her up into a hug.

"Hey sweetheart."

"I as scared I would never see you again." She said.

"Well it's a good thing I live with you and Jeff or I probably wouldn't of known to kill them." I said setting her down.

"Ya." She agreed

"Are you hungry?"

"Starved. The boys didn't feed me at all while they were out looking for you!" She complained. I just laughed at her and made her some waffles.

After I was done eating I sat down on the couch and turned on the news. The news lady was talking about a mysterious disappearance of 18 year old Brandon Myers. They had no suspects. I laughed thinking that I was the one who took his life. I of corse knew that this was a horrible thought but I could help but be thrilled.

"Hey babe." Jeff came and sat next to me.

"Hey" I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"So how do you feel?" He asked wrapping his arm around me.

"Pregnant wise? Like shit. But besides that I feel great!"

"Good! Because your going hunting with me and Sally tonight." He smirked.

"WHAT? No Jeff I couldn't."

"Oh yes you can. You snapped Hope."

"How do you know?"

"You killed Jane and that other kid. You didn't even think twice about it!" He said happily.

"Jeff, that's different. I killed them without thinking twice because they were threading us."

"Then explain to me why you couldn't stop smiling. Or why your so happy today?" He said. I couldn't think of any reasons. "Hope, I would know better then anyone. I snapped when I was 13."

"Fine ill come with you guys tonight." I agreed.

"Perfect." He stood up and walked into the kitchen. I knew it was wrong. And I hate to think that I'm responsible for someone's death, but I was excited.

{Jeff's P.O.V}

It was about 1:30 am. Me and Sally were half way out the door when we remembered Hope was coming with us.

"Hope. Come on we're going." I yelled at her.

"One sec." She yelled from the room. She walked out and we were ready to go.

"I'll meet you guys back here." Sally laughed as she ran ahead of us into a near by house.

"Hope you will come with me because its your first time." I said. She remained silent. We walked to a house that I have had my eyes on for a while. I walked in through the back door and Hope followed. We quickly moved our way up the stairs and right out the door of the master bed room. "Are you ready?"

"Ready as ill ever be." She sighed. We opened the door to find two people laying in bed. Hope decided to take the lady because she was smaller. I took her husband.

I looked at hope and she nodded. I quickly hopped on the man and cut his throat. "Go to sleep." i whispered in his ear. His wife sat up when she hear her husband scream and Hope stabbed her in the chest. They both died fairly quickly. When I looked at Hope she had a huge smile across her face.

"Jeff, you were right." She laughed.

"I told you." I grabbed her waist. Then we heard loud crystal coming from a room down the hallway. I walked up to the room and opened the door. It belonged to a small baby. He was crying uncontrollably as I walked over to his crib.

"Stop!" Hope yelled in the door way.

"What?"

"Don't hurt that baby!"

"Hope, come on."

"Stop Jeff! We're going." She looked at my angry. I looked at the baby. Then back at her.

"Fine." I mumbled. We walked out of the house and back to the apartment in complete silence. When we got home Hope announced that she was going to take a shower

"What's wrong with her?" Sally asked.

"I tried to kill a baby and she flipped out."

"Remember Jeff, a pregnant woman is always right."

{Hope's P.O.V}

I got out of the shower and changed into my pajamas. I then lauded in bed still pissed at Jeff.

"Hope what the hell was that back there?" He came into the room.

"You were going to kill an innocent baby. That's what happened!"

"So! You killed an innocent woman!"

"That's different."

"Really? How so?"

"You wouldn't understand Jeff! You haven't had to carry around a baby for almost 8 months now!" I said feeling defensive of my baby girl.

"Hope, I would never hurt her." He said his tone more comforting.

"Are you sure about that Jeff?"

"I promise." He sat next to me on the bed and pulled me into his chest.

"I'm sorry. I guess it's just my motherly instinct kicking in." I sighed.

"It's okay babe. Lets just get some sleep."

"Ok." I said laying down. It doesn't matter how mad I get at him, I will always love my killer.

______________________

Ok so I know I already posted this chapter but Wattpad decided to delete it :(. So I re-wrote it to as close as I can remember it being. Oh we'll. sorry guys :(