*Chapter 4*

I woke up screaming. Sarah rushed over to me calming me down.

"W-what happened where am I?" I asked a little sacred.she looked at me about to say something and then shut up.

"I'll let him explain." As Sarah walked out I saw Jeff walk in. His white hoody had more blood on it then last time. But I didn't care. I smiled as he came and sat on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" He said and grabbed my hand. I felt my face grow hot and I blushed.

"My ribs hurt. I can't really move." I said struggling to sit up. He helped me up a little. "What happened?" The smile one his face was less psychotic then usual.

"Well I heard you scream. So I rushed to where you were and I saw you blacked out laying on the ground as the boys hit you with bats. I got pissed off and..." His voice trailed off. I knew what he meant though.

"Thanks." I said looking up at him.

"I'm just glad your safe." He said kissing my cheek. Then something hit me.

"Jeff where the hell am I and why is Sarah here?" He chuckled and gave me that cute little smile of his.

"After I finished with those boys, I picked you up. You were completely knocked out. I knew I couldn't take you to a hospital or they'd think I did it. I couldn't take you to my family either for many reasons. I knew where Sarah lived though so I took you here. At first she thought I did it to you and she threatened to kill me, but after I explained we took you to a spare room.

I laughed a little but then stopped and grabbed my ribs. They hurt really bad. Jeff saw my pain and offered me help. He told me I should get some rest. He kissed my forehead and walked out.

Sarah ran in was about to give me a huge hug but then remembered my ribs.

"So how's you and lover boy?" She said. I sighed

"We aren't dating or anything so don't you dare say anything in front of him," I pleaded. Sarah nodded and told me what happened while I was out.

"He kept going on and on about you! 'Oh Hope is sooo sweet and nice and pretty.' He really likes you." I felt my heart beat faster and I had huge butterflies in my chest.

"We'll you better get some sleep. Oh and your bright red." She winked at me knowing that I was embarrassed.

It's so strange to say but I think... I'm in love with a Killer.

{Jeff's P.O.V}

I sat on Sarah's couch watching Adventure Time. I'm not a huge fan of it myself but I know Hope likes it so why not give it a shot? I couldn't get her out of my head. I know I'm going to get in trouble for talking with not just one... but two humans.

I heard the door shut from Hope's room. Sarah came and sat down in the chair next to mine. We sat there awkwardly for a while but then she looked over at me.

"She really likes you." I sat there. I felt my smile widen. My heart started to pound.

"I love her." I said. I haven't said this words since I killed my whole family. Sarah looked over at me. Her eyes sparkling.

"Do you know what this means??" She asks.

"No."

"It means that your not all bad!"

"Not all bad! What are you talking about? I'm a cold blooded killer!" I said

"I know. But what im saying is that you had chances to kill Hope. But you didn't. Your not 100% killer!" I thought for a second. "Your are becoming more sane. You won't hurt her or anyone she loves or it will get to you." Oh no!

"I have to go," I mumble. She looks at me confused.

"Come back soon. Hope will want to see you."

"Not after this she won't" I choked back tears.

{Hope's P.O.V}

I got up brushed my hair put on make up and changed into shorts with purple leggings underneath. I threw on a blacks sweater and was ready to go. Then it hit me. I'm in my room. Where's Jeff and Sarah? I ran into my moms room. No one was in there. I walked down the stairs into the living room where I saw my brother and Sarah watching spongebob. I walked up to Sarah and she hugged me.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked sounding a little panicked. She smiled and we walked into the kitchen.

"I already know what your going to say," she smirked

"Okay smart ass, what am I going to say?"

"I will,'Sarah, why am I in my house and not at yours, and most importantly where's Jeff?"I laughed.

"You nailed that one! Can you answer the question now?" I was getting impatient,

"Jeff went into the forest I think. Oh and you were good enough to come home so I thought you might like sleeping in your own bed." She chuckled and walked over to my brother. I put on my purple hoodie. I had to go get some air. I missed Jeff already.

"NO PLEASE STOP!" Someone screamed. I quickly ran to where I heard the yell. It was at the playground I first met Jeff at. I listened really carefully. Their were faint cries coming from the sand box. I walked over and there was a little girl wearing a pink dress crying. Her face was buried in her lap.

"Honey are you okay?" I approach her. She looks up at me her big green eyes filled with tears. Blood running down her face. I gasped and took her to my house I cleaned her up and asked her what her name.

"I'm Sally!" She said smiling. "Do you want to play?"