*Chapter 6*

{Hope's P.O.V}

It was Tuesday and because I skipped school yesterday my mom made me go today. As I was doing my hair I remembered was going to visit his family. I sigh and put on a short black dress with skulls on with black tights underneath so my butt didn't hang out. Then I do my make up. I looked in the mirror and approved. I just hoped that Jeff's family would like me. I sighed and felt lips against my neck

"Hey!" I said smiling. He kissed me.

"You look extra beautiful today, but you know that you don't have to dress up if you don't want to."

"I know, but I want to make a good impression." I tried to sound confident when I was actually very nervous.

"You don't have a thing to worry about. They will all love you." Jeff hugged me.

"I wish I could hang out with you all day but I really have to go to school in like 20min." I told him he sighed and gave me a sad puppy face. I shoved him and told him to knock it off. Then I pulled him in and kissed him.

"Better?" I asked

"Much" he winked. "See ya tonight Hope." My heart fluttered out of my chest. I looked at my watch.

"Shit!" I say. I grab my brother and get my car keys. I dropped my brother off out front while I found a spot to park. I had to park my black bad ass dodge charger next to Stephane Abbi's pink SUV . I laughed. 'At least I have one thing better then her.' I thought to myself. Stephane made sure that my life was a living hell. I got out of my car and locked it. As I walk up to the door of the building I saw Rhett and Sarah being harassed by some of the kids in their grades. I got really pissed off and walked up to them.

"What's going on?" I ask. Rhett shook his head trying to tell me to stay out of it but I couldn't. I was already involved.

"Nothing that an emo freak like you needs to care about," I gridded my teeth. I'm not emo.

"There's nothing wrong with being emo." I played along. The boys laughed at each other

"Don't you have to go cut your wrists or something?" That was WAY to far.

"I'll ask you once nicely. Leave them alone."

The tallest one looked at me and said, "Well what if I do this," he kissed Sarah. She tried pushing away but he's too strong. Then out of no where Rhett tackles the kid to the ground.

"Stay off my girl you ass hole!" He screams as he beats the shit out of him. Sarah is sitting down crying. I'm trying to comfort her when two very large boys put their hands over our mouths. They carried us to an empty warehouse. Where we are both tied up sitting in chairs. A guy who looked about 21 walked out from the shadows. "Hey there beautiful" he walks up to Sarah.

"Leave her alone!" I shouted.

"Oh there's another girl! I usually only get one girl." He walks over and sees what I'm wearing.

"Where you waiting for your boyfriend?" He asked and then laughed.

"Ya and he's going to beat the shit out of you when he gets here!"

"A feisty one!" He laughs. "I love when they put up a fight!" He walks over to me.

{Rhett's P.O.V}

I sat on the bullies chest beating the shit out of him. "STOP... PLEASE STOP IM SORRY! LET ME UP!" He cried "I don't give a fuck if your sorry ass wants up or not!" I screamed pounding my fist into his chest. I didn't even realize that two ugly ass holes stole my sister and girlfriend. I got up and started yelling their names. Then I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I look and see a man who looked about Hopes age maybe a little older. He was wearing a white hoodie and black pants. He was looking at the ground.