*Chapter 15*

Me and Jeff sat on the couch watching TV while we waited for our pizzas to be be ready. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me.

"I missed you." He said in my ear

"I missed you more." I said back. Jeff laughed and kissed me again making me giggle.

"So what are we doing about your mom?" He asked.

"I don't know..." I said looking at him. He sighed. I laid my head on his shoulder. Our fingers chained together. I loved him so much. Why was he so damn perfect? Jeff looked at me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked squeezing my hand.

"You'll think it's stupid."

"No I won't." He kissed my hand.

"I'm just lucky that I have you." I said looking down.

"You are not the lucky one. I am. You could date anyone you wanted because your so beautiful and funny and sweet, but you choose me. A killer." I blushed as I looked at him. He was staring at the ground.

"I love you." I said leaning on him. Just then the timer went off. Jeff got up and brought me pizza.

"Thanks." I kissed him on the cheek. We ate our pizza in silence watching the news. Jeff would smirk every time they would mention any thing about his kill.when we were finished I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

"Okay babe I've got to go tell my family that I'm living here. Do you mind if I take your car?" Jeff asked.

"Ya the keys are on the table."

"Thanks. Love you." He kissed me and left. Just then my mom walked in.

"So.. Who's that?" She asked.

"My... plumber." I replied feeling stupid.

"Hope. Is that your boyfriend?"

"Ya." I admitted.

"How is he here if he doesn't live in Colorado?" She smirked.

"He's visiting family."

"I plan on meeting him tomorrow."

"WHAT.. n-no! You can't!" I freaked out

"And why not?" She looked pissed

"He... He's going thru family problems. That's basically why he's here." I lied, again

"Oh. Well tell him I'm so sorry. All your stuffs in my car." We walked out to her car. We each carried in about three bags. We set them down. She wished me a happy birthday and left. I unpacked all my stuff by myself. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up to the door slamming.

"Jeff?" I asked getting up. I saw him flop down on the couch.

"Hey." He said in a sleepy voice. I walked over and kissed him.

"How's the family?" I asked sitting on his lap.

"Slendy's doesn't care that I'm living here. Jack offered me a condom, and Ben wasn't there." He replied.

"What about Sally?" I asked.

"She... didn't take it too well. Now she's kinda on a rampage." He looked out the window.

"You don't have to live here if you don't want too." I looked at him sincerely.

"I love you too much to leave." He said kissing me hard and with passion.

{Jeff's P.O.V}

She kissed back. I could feel my pants get tighter. She noticed and my face grew hot. She smiled.

"We're not in a hospital anymore." She teased. I kissed her against and picked her up. I walked into the bedroom. Well you can tell what happened next.

________________

(Sorry no sexy time :/)

________________

I woke up the next morning to see her laying on my bare chest. I kissed her head and got up trying to not disturb her. I got dressed and went outside. Just then I saw smile run up to me.

"Hi boy. Where the hell did you come from?" I asked looking around.

"I came looking for you." I heard Ben say.

"Why did you come looking for me?" I asked petting Smile.

"Sally isn't doing too good."

"What?"

"She's really depressed since you moved out."

"Take me to her." I said

"Follow me."

{Hope's P.O.V}

I woke up to find Jeff was gone.

"Jeff?" I called really hoping he was home. No surprise he was no were to be found. I took a shower got dressed, did my short brown hair in a pony tail, and lined my eyes. I went to the kitchen and pored myself some cereal. My phone started buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe. Can you swing by Slendys house?" Jeff asked.

"Sure. Why?"

"I'll explain when you get here. Love you bye." He hung up suddenly. I finished eating and walked to my car.