C-26

Zeus
front pageTraditional Chinese versionSimplified versionfantasyfantasycityRomanceXian Xiamartial artshistorymilitarygamesportsscience fictionSupernaturalfull textLatest arrival
Current location: Zeus Novel Network  >> Romance >>  Rebirth of Interstellar Meow Meow  >> Rebirth of Interstellar Meow Meow latest chapter list  >>Chapter 26 Chaos
Chapter 26 Chaos

Update time: March 06, 2023 Author: Odd and Even Single   Category:  Romance  |  Science Fiction Space  |  Evolution and Variation  |  Odd and Even Odd  |  Rebirth of Interstellar Meow Meow Meow

Yu Sheng laughed softly, "Is it difficult to guess? Everything you think in your heart is reflected on your face, baby."

Ruan Shu immediately tried her best to put on a straight face, and her expressionless look made Yu Sheng laugh.

Ruan Shu “…………”

Momo buried his little head on his elder brother's shoulder again, feeling a little angry.

Then she didn't even notice that her white cheeks on both sides were bulging.

Ruan Qingran lowered her eyes and looked at a certain little guy who was soft even when angry, and felt extremely soft in her heart.

"Want to change?"

After hesitating for two seconds, Ruan Shu shook her head and said softly.

"Then...then I won't change it."

Hearing her voice, Yu Sheng's eyes lit up.

Sirens are famous for their beautiful voices. In the world's entertainment industry, most of the singers now belong to the Siren clan.

At the same time, they also like other nice sounds.

Ruan Shu's current voice is the softest, clearest and cleanest little milky voice, which is just right for the siren's appetite.

He asked "Do you want anything else?"

Try to get the little one to talk more.

Ruan Shu shook her head and laughed and muttered, "It's so big that I can't finish it. Just a little bit is enough."

Yu Sheng didn't care. "It doesn't matter. Your brother has a big appetite. He will eat whatever he can't finish."

Ruan Qingran glanced at Yu Sheng, but did not refute.

Although the human form is only over two meters tall, the beast form of the star beast is so large that it can swallow several large creatures in one bite.

Even if he becomes a human, his appetite will not decrease much.

Ruan Shu still didn't order anything else, but Ruan Qingran ordered several kinds of fish, prawns and crabs.

The smallest one looks thicker than her arm!

Are all the seafood in the world this big now? Or is it because the holographic image does not match the real thing?

Ruan Shu was curious, and Yu Sheng took advantage of the situation and invited her to go and have a look.

The soft and waxy little dumpling looked at him timidly and then at his elder brother.

"If you want to go and see it, go and I'll accompany you."

"I...I want to take a look."

With the support and company of my big brother, curiosity finally prevailed.

Yu Sheng glanced at his friend with envy, "Bring your sister to me. She likes seafood, right? I feed her the freshest seafood every day."

Ah... The snow-white little face is soft and chubby, and the cheeks with small breasts are easy to poke at first glance. It should be very comfortable to rub.