C-19

Chapter 19 I’m such a big daddy!

When she entered first grade, she had to go to and from school by herself.

Every time she saw other children being picked up and dropped off by their parents, or their parents carrying umbrellas when it rained, she would only see envy in her eyes, and then she would wait quietly for the rain to stop before going back.

The time Ruan Shu remembers most clearly was when she was in second grade. It rained heavily and for a long time after school.

The other students had all left, leaving her alone in the cold and quiet classroom.

Later, the teacher called her parents, and they pushed the blame with each other. In the end, the proud mother came to pick her up.

Originally, she was very happy because her mother came to pick her up, but on the way back, she heard complaints all the way.

Although she was still young at that time, those words were deeply remembered in her heart, and she can still recall them now.

"Why do you bring your own umbrella to school? You always make me worry like this. Mom is already very busy at work. Can you be more obedient..."

She wanted to say that she was already very obedient.

But she didn't dare to say it, for fear that her mother would say that she was stubborn and disobedient and not a good child.

So later, she got into the habit of bringing her own umbrella when she went to school.

After coming back from her thoughts, Ruan Shu pressed her little head into her father's hand more and more affectionately.

She didn't expect that she could live again after her death. Although she didn't have a mother who liked her now, she had a father.

She is not greedy, as long as...as long as there is one person who likes her, she will be very satisfied.

"What's wrong?"

Mao Mao suddenly felt a little emotional. Although it was very small, Ruan Xiao still felt it and his voice became softer.

To be honest, no one can harden their heart when looking at such a small cat.

Oh, except for the woman who only sees money and power as a tool for his daughter.

"Meow~"

The little cat said softly that he was fine.

Although Ruan Xiao is at home, he doesn't completely ignore his work matters.

Some problems that the adjutant cannot handle will still be sent in the form of documents.

In the study room on the third floor, Ruan Xiaoduan sat on a chair and processed documents.

His study, like his person, is rigorous and solemn, with books and documents neatly arranged.

However, now, a particularly bright color appears in the dull and serious dark-toned study.

Not far from the owner of the study, a pink and soft cat nest was placed on the small coffee table.

Ruan Shu's entire cat body sank comfortably into it, she spread her little paws and stretched.

She faced her father's direction, glanced at him with her blue eyes, and then watched her cartoon with great satisfaction.

Cat also has headphones on her ears, so she can hear the sound without disturbing her father's work, perfect!