C-15

Chapter 15 Cold and Fever

The skin on Ruan Xiao's neck suddenly came into contact with some scalding liquid.

He held his hand on the little guy's shoulder for a moment, and suddenly resisted the urge to hug her away. He held her little head and tilted her head slightly, his movements gentle as never before.

Ruan Xiao lowered his eyes and looked over, finding that she didn't know why she was crying.

She cried silently with her eyes closed, her little brows were filled with uneasiness, her curled eyelashes were trembling slightly, and there were still crystal tears hanging on them.

He used to be the most shameful and helpless person, but at this moment he was unconsciously soft-hearted.

It was also at this time that Ruan Xiao realized very clearly that her daughter with her own blood was different from others.

He could be cold and ruthless towards others, but when it came to this soft little guy in his arms, his heart seemed to have softened.

This is really a magical and special feeling for Ruan Xiao.

At this moment, Ruan Shu's little arms were still holding her father's neck, and she was reluctant to let go.

Ruan Xiao kept hugging her unchanged, and after a while...

All the emotions turned into an imperceptible sigh in the pitiful look of this little guy.

He carried the person in his arms upstairs and came to Ruan Shu's room to put down the little guy who had fallen asleep against him.

But I don't want to be pulled and can't let go.

Ruan Xiao "... wake up."

Not only did the little guy not wake up, he also crawled into his arms. At this moment, his whole little body was curled up in his arms.

After a moment of stalemate, Ruan Xiao hesitated for a few seconds before taking the person to his room.

Different from the warm-style room that the housekeeper arranged for Ruan Shu, his bedroom was large and solemn and solemn, with almost no decorations.

Ruan Xiao once again tried to put the little guy down in his arms, but...

As soon as he exerted force on his hand, the little guy started to cry in frustration.

Ruan Xiao “…………”

I have never seen a star beast that can cry like this. It embarrasses the star beast.

Although he was thinking this, he still didn't put the little guy down after all, but carried him directly to bed.

Following his movements, Ruan Xiao's dark blue eyes turned into beast-like vertical pupils.

Soon, the human body was replaced by a beast that was all white, with icy blue lines that looked like a tiger or a unicorn.

The Kirin Tiger looks like snow-white and soft fur, but there are sharp scales hidden under it. It has horns on its forehead and a tail like a long whip.

At this moment, it occupied the entire three-meter-long bed in the room, leaving only a vacant space on the chest.

Compared with the giant beast that is more than three meters long, the snow-white glutinous rice dumpling curled up on the giant beast's chest is inconspicuous at all.

She is not as big as the palm of a unicorn tiger!

The majestic Qilin Tiger tilted his head and put his tiger paw close to compare.