C-24

Chapter 24 Starry Sky and Ocean

"I want her to call me sister-in-law!"

Calling that person sister-in-law would hit someone else in the face.

Unconsciously, more and more people were watching.

Ruan Shu had been sitting obediently in her brother's arms without moving, only talking to the people behind her in a soft voice, which made the parents with their children very envious.

They are both babies, so why does it seem that the one he brings is not of the same race as the one we bring!

"Is that little girl from the Star Beast Clan?"

"It doesn't look like it to me. If our star beast clan really has such a well-behaved, quiet and soft cub, then I will stand on my head to wash my hair!"

"I'm so envious. I also want such a sweet little boy who can call me brother."

When the time came, when Ruan Qingran came out with his little cousin, they were surrounded.

Those eyes shone like wolves.

"Little brother, is this your sister? What race is she from?"

Ruan Qingran “…………”

This eldest brother looks familiar, oh, he's not the one who fought with his son before.

He didn't answer, Ruan Shu answered in a low voice.

"Like my father and brother, I am from the Star Beast Clan!"

If she's not from the Star Beast Clan, that means she's not her father's daughter, so I don't want her!

"From the Star Beast Clan?!!"

The middle-aged man, who didn't look too old, took a breath and lit up, and then suddenly raised his son.

"Little brother, let's switch. I'll give you a son, do you think it's okay?"

"Is this really a cub from the Star Beast Clan? It can't be right? Little brother, do you have any secrets on raising cubs? Can you turn my daughter into such a well-behaved person?"

"Brother, let me trade two cubs for one of yours. See if it works. You will definitely not lose money!"

Ruan Qingran “…………”

At this moment, even if he had a cold face, he could not resist the enthusiasm of everyone.

Ruan Shu's little face was frightened and a little panicked as she hugged her brother's neck. How...what's going on!

"Brother, don't change. Shushu don't leave dad and brother."

In this world, you can change things at will!

Ruan Qingran touched her little head to express comfort, and then released a powerful aura belonging to a high-level star beast with a cold expression.

Under the suppression of the bloodline level, the crowd that had been noisy just now suddenly became frightened and scattered in all directions.

"It turns out to be a high-level star beast!"

"Good guy, he's almost out of breath."

"Oh~ I can't exchange it or snatch it away. I can only take a look."

Ruan Qingran hugged her little cousin and left with a cold expression, and now no one dared to stop her.

But soon, many videos appeared on StarNet.

They are all brothers and sisters Ruan Qingran and Ruan Shu.

The appearance of both the big and small is at the ceiling level, a cold and ascetic, and a powerful high-level star beast.