C-23

Chapter 23 Dream Love Cub

Ruan Qingran said calmly, "She is not my daughter."

"Is it really a humanoid? Where did you buy it? Please tell me your address. This is simply the baby of my dreams!"

Others also pricked up their ears after hearing this, they want it too!

Ruan Shu couldn't help it anymore, her little head came out of her brother's arms and looked at them eagerly.

"No, it's not."

Her voice was soft and waxy with a slight tremor, but it made the parents and nurses present so cute that they thought rua!

"Shu Shu is not a simulation doll, she is my brother's sister."

After she finished speaking, she found that everyone looked at her with a strange look, and the surrounding area was very quiet for a few seconds.

"Oh my God! This is not a realistic doll!"

No matter how advanced technology is today, the country has clearly stipulated that simulated people cannot be made too lifelike.

In particular, some of the responses of the simulated human must have unique attributes of the robot.

Therefore, even if the simulated person looks like a real person, everyone will recognize it when it speaks or makes some movements.

So that little girl, she is really human!

For a moment, the eyes of the people around him gleamed when they looked at the delicate and beautiful little guy.

Ruan Shu was frightened by them and hurriedly got into her brother's arms. Only then did she feel a little safer.

Ruan Qingran rubbed her head with a faint smile on her lips.

"It's time for us to buy tickets."

Ruan Shu's eyes immediately lit up and she stood up, being carried by her brother to the ticket gate.

"Two tickets."

The conductor is a pretty girl. Look at the soft little girl being held by the handsome guy. I miss her so much!

It's a pity that the handsome guy looks like he's not easy to mess with.

"Here, two 300 star coins."

Ruan Qingran raised his chin and motioned for the little guy to pay with him.

Ruan Shu obediently took the ticket with her little hands and thanked her very politely and in a sweet voice.

"Thank you sister."

That soft and waxy little milky voice is so cute that it makes people's hearts melt.

"hiss……"

At this moment, countless people looked at Ruan Qingran with unconcealable envy and jealousy in their eyes.

After Ruan Qingran left with her little cousin in her arms, the conductor covered her mouth and screamed softly.

"How could there be such a cute Zaizai? I don't believe it. Wuwuwu...she called me little sister and thanked me. I suddenly felt so happy."

"Buy a ticket."

The next person came, and the conductor immediately put away the silly aunty smile on her face.

Except for Zaizai who thanked her like an angel, no one else deserved her silly expression!

There are many more things to play in the playground now than in the world she was in before.