C-3

Chapter 3 Can you call me Xiaomi?

Update time: March 06, 2023 Author: Odd and Even Single   Category:  Romance  |  Science Fiction Space  |  Evolution and Variation  |  Odd and Even Odd  |  Rebirth of Interstellar Meow Meow Meow 

Thinking of the woman who came to the door two days ago and claimed that she had a child of the Ruan family in her hands, and blackmailed their marshal for a lot of money.

Of course, the marshal was not a big grievance. He just believed whatever others said. He spent a day investigating and confirming the situation before giving the woman the money.

But is it so easy to get the marshal's money? The only end result waiting for that woman is jail.

If you dare to steal the marshal's genes, you are seeking death!

And this poor child, if they hadn't arrived in time, this child would have starved to death in that small rental house.

Thinking of this, the housekeeper felt even more affection for the pale-faced child on the bed.

After waking up, Ruan Shu was not used to the luxurious house now. She didn't dare to run around. She stayed quietly in her room most of the time.

The housekeeper told her that she had a father and three brothers, but now they are not at home and she is the only girl in the family.

Ruan Shu had a little expectation in her heart, but more of it was uneasy. She was afraid that her father and brothers would not like her.

But isn't it certain? No one will like Shushu. Shushu is a loser that no one wants.

As long as...as long as they give themselves a little nutrition to allow her to grow up smoothly, her requirements are not high.

"Miss Ruan Shu."

When the housekeeper knocked on the bedroom door, little Ruan Shu was knitting gloves with wool. When she heard the sound, she hid the ball of wool and the half-knitted gloves under the quilt in panic.

She was wearing beautiful and clean clothes, her snow-white hair was soft, and her skin was as white as a transparent glass doll.

Wearing soft slippers, Ruan Shu hurriedly opened the door.

"Grandpa Butler."

The soft voice exudes tranquility and well-behavedness, and the blue eyes, which are the same as the owner's, are different from the owner's sharp lake blue, like the gentle and clear sea under the sun.

The housekeeper squatted down and touched little Ruan Shu's hair, then handed her a spherical object with full texture in his hand.

"This is the nanny robot prepared by the owner of the house for you. Miss can give it a name."

Ruan Shu seemed to only hear the word "house master", and her clean and beautiful blue eyes lit up, like stars falling into the sea at night.

"Did dad give it to Shu Shu?"

The sweet little milky voice contained anticipation.

The housekeeper paused, then nodded, "Yes, the master prepared it for you."

In fact, the Marshal just gave a cold explanation and said nothing else.

But looking at the little guy's expectant look, the housekeeper still didn't say anything.

Ruan Shu hugged the small spherical robot and rubbed it gently, her eyebrows curved with a satisfied smile.

She is really a child who is easily satisfied and doesn't want much, even a little bit of love from her parents.