C-11

Chapter 11 Good Night, Dad

Taking his daughter to the training room, Ruan Xiao asked her to sit outside the training room.

Through the transparent wall made of special material, she can clearly see her father's training even from outside.

Gravity training begins

The sound of machinery came from the training room. Ruan Shu immediately sat upright and stared at it, fearing that she would miss any of her father's movements.

She saw her father wearing a simple vest on his upper body, training on training equipment that she could barely name.

Dad is very tall, more than two meters tall, with long legs, long hands, and a handsome face. The muscles on his body are obvious but not overly exaggerated. The lines are smooth and textured, showing the beauty of strength.

His movements were crisp and sharp. Even outside the training room, Ruan Shu could feel the strong pressure from her father when he was serious.

She is like a very loyal little fan. Whenever she sees her father perform some difficult moves, she will applaud her. Her bright eyes are full of admiration for her father.

Ruan Shu was proud of having such a father in her life. She felt like a pie falling from the sky had hit her on the head. She was so dizzy that she couldn't believe it.

Such a powerful person is her father!

proud.jpg

When her father came out of the training room dripping with sweat, Ruan Shu quickly ran over with a clean towel and water, raised her little arms and looked at him with admiration.

"Dad, you are awesome."

"Dad, wipe your sweat and drink some water."

Ruan Xiao took it, obviously it was the same training as before, but today he felt particularly satisfied.

it's wired.

"go to sleep."

It was time for the children to go to bed. Although Ruan Shu still wanted to stay with her father for a while, he led her little hand to the upstairs bedroom, and she did not make any noise at all.

Ruan Shu stood on the small stool obediently, brushed her teeth and washed her face.

Ruan Xiao didn't leave during this period. He seemed to be looking at the files on his terminal, but in fact, he glanced at the small glutinous rice dumpling several times out of the corner of his eye.

The room was originally built, and the washstand was a bit high for the small glutinous rice dumpling, so I could only reach it by standing on a small stool.

The snow-white dumpling wearing cute pajamas stood on a small stool. Her soft, snow-white hair was tied into a slightly crooked bun on the back of her head, and her chubby and delicate face was completely exposed at this moment.

She held a small pale pink toothbrush in her little hand, and she carefully cleaned her teeth in the mirror, and then washed her face.

Although it is a very simple and daily thing, she seems to be very serious and hardworking when doing it.

Ruan Xiao looked a little reluctant to look away.

Then, as if his hands had their own ideas, he exited the page where he was looking at the document, clicked on the camera function, and looked at his terminal with an expressionless face as he took random pictures.