C-7

Chapter 7 She is a 'bad beast'

The room was neatly arranged by the little girl. There were several cute small ceramic flower pots on the balcony. Although they were still bare and nothing grew in them, they were very cute.

The sun shone in through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Ruan Shu folded the bedding and clothes on the bed neatly, and then she ran out of the room wearing fluffy bunny slippers and her short legs.

She didn't want to miss having breakfast with her dad.

As soon as she reached the stairs, Ruan Shu found her father, who was already sitting in a chair and busy.

She couldn't see clearly, but there must be a projection screen in front of her father that was processing something. She had seen that one at Xiaomi's, it was super magical!

Dad had the still-steaming coffee in his hand. He sat upright, as rigid as a sharp but restrained sword.

"Good morning, Dad."

Ruan Shu almost couldn't wait to greet her father with a soft and waxy voice. If you listened carefully, you could even hear the slight tremor in her voice.

Ruan Xiao nodded lightly and continued to do his own thing.

But out of the corner of his eye, he was paying attention to a certain soft, snow-white dumpling, watching her tentatively move to him step by step.

His straight thin lips slightly raised an inconspicuous arc, perhaps even he didn't know it.

Ruan Shu moved and moved, finally stopping next to her father, and then climbed up on the chair with a squeak.

He didn't make any sound during this period. After sitting down, he put his little hands on his knees, looking very good.

"Little master, milk."

Xiaomi went to the kitchen and brought hot milk to Ruan Shu.

"Thank you Xiaomi."

After thanking Xiaomi softly, Ruan Shu held the milk cup in both hands and took a sip, looking very delicate.

The father and daughter sat side by side, doing their own things quietly, which seemed quite harmonious for a while.

When breakfast was served, the portion in front of Ruan Shu was very small, which made Ruan Xiao frown.

"Why so little?"

Ruan Shu looked over with bright eyes when she heard her father speak.

"Is daddy asking Shushu?"

"Um."

The little girl with delicate and well-behaved features looked very happy with her curved eyebrows.

It's a soft little one, and its bright smile like a little sunflower is sweet to people's hearts.

"Shu Shu can only eat so much. You will feel full after eating."

Ruan Xiao looked at her breakfast and recalled how much her three sons ate when they were young. It was more than twice as much.

"What is your beast form?"

Ruan Shu's little face suddenly turned pale, her little mouth was pursed and she said nothing, and her eyes gradually became red and wet, as if crystal tears would fall from her eyes in the next second.

Ruan Xiao “…………”

Ruan Xiao "!!!"

Why... why are you crying!