C-10

Chapter 10 How to raise a baby as a new father

Ruan Shu raised the corners of her mouth and quietly moved closer to her father.

When her father sat down, she ran to get him some water.

"Dad, drink some water."

"Sit down, get ready to eat."

Ruan Shu hummed obediently, then pushed the chair closer to him and sat down quietly.

Ruan Xiao saw everything in his eyes, and while he couldn't help but feel soft, he also felt strangely a little distressed.

She was so uneasy that she desperately wanted to get closer to him.

Thinking of the woman who caused all this, a coldness flashed in Ruan Xiao's eyes.

The dinner was very sumptuous. Ruan Shu was actually hungry for a long time. The housekeeper persuaded her several times, but she still insisted on waiting for her father to come back and eat together.

She thought that if her father didn't come back at nine o'clock, she would eat it by herself.

Fortunately, her father is back, and now she can have dinner with him and be happy.

The soft glutinous rice dumpling has curved eyebrows and his whole body is filled with a sense of joy and happiness.

She was holding the bowl of rice and cooking it very seriously. She had been hungry before and had taken low-grade nutritional supplements for so long that she felt like vomiting, so now she cherishes food very much.

Ruan Shu, who was working hard on her meal, didn't notice that her father's eyes fell on her several times, especially the snow-white soft cheeks that were round because of the food in her mouth.

If there is someone who eats particularly deliciously in front of you, the appetite of those around you will also increase.

For example, Ruan Xiao accidentally overate his dinner today.

Ruan Xiao “…………”

Although he was holding on a little, the expression on his face remained unchanged, and he was just thinking about going to the training room to exercise more later.

After dinner, the father and daughter sat on the sofa. Ruan Xiao watched the national news on TV with a calm expression.

The snow-white glutinous rice dumpling next to him sat obediently less than half a meter away from him, with his knees together and two small hands on his knees. A pair of blue eyes as clear and as clean as the ocean also looked at the TV in front of him seriously.

After being so quiet for a while, Ruan Xiao always felt a little weird.

Although he already has three sons, all three sons are mentally strong, intelligent and independent.

Ruan Xiao recalled how he got along with his sons. In addition to training every day... they were still training.

The relationship between father and son seems to have little to do with them.

Ruan Xiao thought expressionlessly, but that way of getting along was obviously not suitable for her daughter.

She was too small and too weak.

If it were his own soldiers, they would be too weak and Ruan Xiao just didn't have enough training, so he would train twice as hard.

But my daughter...