C-21

Chapter 21 Want to go out and play?

Then Ruan Shu smiled with crooked eyebrows. She nodded vigorously and took the two candies from her brother's hand with her thin and soft hands.

"Thank you brother, I like it very much."

She will always remember the young man who gave her a candy and turned away when she was helpless.

Ruan Qingran rubbed her soft hair.

"Now it seems that we are quite destined."

He also didn't expect that the little guy he met who was squatting on the ground hugging him and crying sadly would actually be his little cousin.

Ruan Shu pursed her lips in embarrassment and laughed. The two faint blushes on her snow-white cheeks made her little face look as pretty as a peach. She smiled quietly and well-behaved, and was extremely soft.

"Brother, eat."

Ruan Qingran: "Go and eat. I've already eaten."

"good."

She nodded obediently and felt a little happy. Her brother didn't dislike her and even gave her candy.

Just...when she was eating, her brother was sitting across from her with his chin propped up and looking at her, which made Shushu's little face turn red!

Ruan Qingran's face was too superior, even with her chin propped up, she looked too noble.

He has an aloof temperament about him, and when his brows become colder, it makes people feel as unattainable as the snow lotus on the Tianshan Mountains.

"I'm stuffed."

The little guy's mouth was stuffed full of food, and the flesh on both sides of his cheeks was bulging.

The corner of Ruan Qingran's mouth raised a slight arc, and suddenly he stretched out his finger and poked her bulging face.

Ruan Shu "!!!"

The stuffed little mouth was almost too poked to cover!

But even though he was poked in the face, there was still no blame in the little guy's clear eyes. They were moist, clear and bright, and he looked particularly easy to bully.

He had the same idea as Ruan Xiao.

This little guy is so soft and silly that he often gets bullied when he goes outside.

When we first met, this little thing was so humiliated that he cried pitifully.

"Let me see if you are healed."

Ruan Shu swallowed everything in her mouth, nodded obediently and walked to him.

Ruan Qingran touched her forehead. Yesterday, her face was red due to fever, but today it looked like white jade.

But there is a fragile paleness, as if the little jade-like snow-like person in front of him will dissipate at any time if he exerts a little force.

"never mind."

Ruan Shu's pouty lips were raised, her eyebrows were curved and she smiled softly.

"Well, I feel better already."

The medical level of this world is completely different from that of the previous world. A small cold can be completely cured in just one day.

Ruan Qingran tapped her forehead lightly with his fingers.