C-4

Chapter 4 The Marshal is back, Dad

Before coming to Ruan's house, she had always thought that people in this world only ate slimy and unpalatable nutrients.

After arriving at Ruan's house, she realized that there were not only delicious jelly-like nutritional supplements, but also normal food.

Today is the cat’s favorite seafood dinner.

Ruan Shu sat obediently on the chair, but she was alone at the huge dining table. Even though almost a week had passed, she was still not used to it.

The housekeeper's grandfather was standing nearby to introduce the dishes to her, but Ruan Shu actually wanted him to sit down and eat together.

But the housekeeper would definitely not agree, because she tried to say so on the first day.

With her small body upright, Ruan Shu quietly ate a prawn, her brows and eyes filled with satisfaction.

The soft white cheeks were also bulging like a little hamster.

Thank you to the world. Although Xiao Yuanyi didn't have the patience to make food for herself, and the slimy and disgusting nutritional supplements were not delicious, at least she grew up and did not become as skinny as a refugee due to starvation.

"Huh? Miss, your father is back."

Ruan Shu, who was eating, heard the housekeeper's grandfather say such words. The food she had not chewed in her mouth slipped down her throat and almost got stuck.

"Ahem..."

Her snow-white face turned crimson from coughing, and she looked at the housekeeper pitifully with tears in her eyes.

The butler quickly handed over a glass of water.

"Miss Ruan Shu, are you okay?"

Ruan Shu shook her head, but her eyes were still a little red, like a little rabbit.

"dad."

The child suddenly became nervous. Today was the first time she saw her father.

"Miss, don't be afraid. Although the master of the house looks cold and fierce, he will not hit children casually."

Ruan Shu: ...what should I do if I am even more scared QAQ

Ruan Shu quickly got off the chair and followed the housekeeper's footsteps to the outside, waiting nervously and with an expectation she didn't even know she had.

A blue-black hover car flashed across the sky, and finally landed steadily in the courtyard.

Ruan Shu's thin white fingers tightly grasped the hem of her clothes, watching the car door open, and a man wearing black military boots came out of the car with a murderous and cold aura.

The man was tall and slender, over two meters tall. His facial features were handsome but dangerously cold. His ice-blue eyes were like frozen glaciers, and he carried an invisible sense of oppression.

Ruan Shu only glanced at it and quickly looked away, her thin and soft fingers tangled together nervously.

"The head of the family."

The butler stepped forward, took the gloves he took off, and whispered to him about Ruan Shu's situation.

Then Ruan Shu clearly felt her father's eyes falling on her.

It was a kind of oppressive feeling that made people's scalp numb with just one look. Little Ruan Shu bit her lip and timidly raised her little head, revealing eyebrows and eyes that were five times similar to his, especially those blue ones. eyes.