C-1

Chapter 1 Time Travel,

"Shu Shu, my mother is going to their hometown with your uncle and brother during the National Day. Can you go to your father's place during the holiday?"

On the busy street with people coming and going, a thin and quiet girl was carrying a light blue schoolbag. It was obviously a warm weather, but she felt cold for no reason.

Ruan Shu lowered her eyes, her long bangs covering the emotions in her eyes.

She held the phone with her thin fingers, and her fingertips turned pale from exerting too much force. She pursed her lips tightly, and after a long time she whispered a good word in a low voice.

As soon as that word came out, the person on the other end hung up the phone.

Before hanging up, she faintly heard the impatient urging voice of a boy on the phone.

Ruan Shu's dark and clear eyes were slightly red. She sniffed and tried very hard not to shed tears.

But the fifteen-year-old girl looked at the street blankly and at a loss. She didn't know where to go.

Because before my mother called, my father also called. He was going abroad with his aunt and sister for a while.

Although she has parents, she lives almost like an orphan.

Her parents divorced when she was five years old, and each found a new family soon after. From then on, she was tossed between the two families, but she could never fit in, like a guest living in their home. stranger.

No, strangers are considered good, maybe more like a burden.

She is very well-behaved and never causes trouble to them, but...why do they still don't want her?

The grievance that could not be suppressed surged up in her heart, and Ruan Shu's eyes became even redder.

"Meow~"

A delicate and soft meow came to mind, and Ruan Shu, who was sitting on a chair in the small park, suddenly felt her feet being rubbed by something furry.

She lowered her head and saw with her moist red eyes a beautiful kitten the size of a palm with blue eyes.

Ruan Shu sniffed and knelt down, touching the kitten's head with her fingers.

"Why are you here?"

The girl's voice was soft and nasal, and the tears that had not been retracted fell on the kitten along her curled eyelashes.

She touched the soft fur on the kitten, and Ruan Shu felt her grievances dissipate a little.

It's okay, she can be alone.

"You don't have a home anymore?"

Ruan Shu squeezed the kitten's soft paws and murmured softly. She looked into its clean blue eyes. Under the thick bangs, her round, cat-like eyes also curved.

"ah!!!"

"Go away!"

The sudden screams and panic attracted Ruan Shu's attention. She turned around and saw a crooked school bus heading towards her.