C-20

Chapter 20 Changed back

Seeing that her father really didn't want to eat, Ruan Shu sat on the table and lowered her head to show off seriously.

The ball is so small that it explodes in one bite!

It's full of blancmange with just the right fruit flavor, and it's not greasy at all.

Delicious!

Her blue eyes could be bright or bright, and her hanging tail swayed slightly because of her joy.

The snow-white cat eats very delicately, and after eating, it has to clean the fur around its mouth.

He is a very clean cat!

Ruan Xiao only glanced at it for a few times before continuing to do his own thing. As a marshal, he had to deal with a lot of things every day.

Time passed quickly, and before she knew it, Ruan Shu spent the whole day like a cat.

She even doesn't want to change back, because the cat is so small that it can be held in the palm of her father's hand!

The cat being held by his father is so happy!

"Meow~"

When she nuzzled her father again, everyone could feel Ruan Shu's happy mood.

When it was almost time to go to bed, the ragdoll cat completely transformed into a slimy little rice cake. She would follow her father wherever he went.

The four little jiojios were flying so fast that the fur all over their bodies was trembling.

From a distance, it looks like a fluffy dandelion rolling around on the ground.

Ruan Shu is a long-haired cat. She is very beautiful when she looks like a fairy. Such a small star beast attracts attention wherever she goes.

The housekeeper was so cute by the appearance of the young lady's star beast that his old heart softened.

Then Kaka took several photos, and each one was so cute. Looking at the photos made him feel better all day long.

"It's time to go to sleep."

The little guy stayed with her for a day, and she was very well-behaved, neither noisy nor fussy, but a little too clingy.

"Meow~"

Ruan Shu sat at her father's feet, looking up at him with her little head and big round eyes. Shu Shu was not sleepy yet.

Ruan Xiao had no expression on his face and bent down to pick up the little guy.

The cat was so happy that his ears stood up.

"sleep."

He rubbed the kitten's furry head and took her upstairs.

When she was about to put the little guy on her bed, Ruan Xiao remembered that the star beast cub also needed to wash its paws.

He grabbed the little guy's paw and took a look.

The pink and tender flesh pads are as beautiful as peach blossom petals, but they are also fragile.

Ruan Xiao couldn't help but squeeze it. It was soft and fleshy, and it felt so good that people couldn't bear to let it go.

But it was so small that he could hold it completely with just two fingers and didn't dare to use any force.

Ruan Xiao: With such a small claw, what will happen in future fights? It’s pretty good if this small claw can pull off even a hair of the opponent.