C-16

Chapter 16 Nightmare

Marshal's Mansion...

Ruan Shu, who was ill, frowned and felt uneasy, especially after Ruan Xiao left. She closed her eyes and hid in the bed and cried softly.

At this moment, she was falling into a nightmare.

She dreamed that she was in darkness, with nothing around her, and it was eerily quiet and terrifying.

She didn't know how long it had passed before she saw her parents in her previous life. They stretched out their hands towards her, with gentle and loving smiles on their faces.

"Come here quickly."

When Ruan Shu heard them calling like this, her eyes suddenly shone brightly, and she got up and ran over without hesitation, with a gentle smile on her face.

But before she could run over and get closer, two children slightly smaller than her appeared out of thin air in front of her.

A boy and a girl respectively threw themselves into their arms and laughed.

Ruan Shu stopped and stood there looking at this scene with a pale face, and crystal tears fell down her cheeks.

He should have known better that they would not be able to give him such a warm smile.

"Dad, mom..."

Her eyes were red, and her tears were like bursting from a dam, and she couldn't help but keep falling down. She choked and called out softly.

The two people seemed to have discovered her existence at this moment, and disgust suddenly appeared on their originally cheerful and smiling faces.

"What are you doing here?"

Both children also made faces at her.

"Why is she here? Mom, I don't like her. You let her go to her uncle's house."

"No, I don't like her either. Dad doesn't want her to come."

"Pull the oil bottle, drag the oil bottle."

"You are not our child, why are you still eating from my family? It's so annoying."

"Luanluanluo, mom only likes me and not you."

"Go away, don't compete with me for daddy, daddy is mine, you are redundant in this family!"

The voice deep in his memory was rushing toward him like a demon with its fangs and claws.

Those words were all said to me by my two younger siblings when they were young.

Children don't know how to hide their emotions, and those childish words are the most hurtful.

But...she didn't even have the courage to refute.

Because, she is superfluous.

But...since you hate each other, why did you give birth to her?

Ruan Shu covered her ears and squatted on the ground, curling up into a ball to try to block out the sounds.

But it was useless, those voices seemed to come from the depths of my mind.

Go away, go away quickly!

"how's it going?"

Ruan Xiao frowned tightly when he saw her uncomfortable look, and his face looked even colder.

Beside the bed, a young man dressed in white and as cold as snow gave medicine to the little man on the bed, with a fever-reducing patch on his forehead.