24

Y/N's pov:

"Stupid kazu" I mumbled for the seventh time while I was packing my clothes, I was fuming from how this visit ended, all I wanted is to spend one last day with kazu before leaving for three whole months.

I didn't even mention Mitsuya why did he bring him up if he will get that mad?

I never saw him act this way, let alone tell me to leave.

"Ughh stupid stupid kazu!" I huffed as I zipped my luggage and sat on my bed.

That's when I noticed the little envelope peaking from my handbag.

I shook my head "no! I'm mad at you I won't read it" I paused for a second "at least not now".

The next day:

I reached my dorm and once I entered my dorm room I was tackled in by a hug.

"I missed youuuu" senju said "this break was sooo boring" she said.
I smiled and hugged the girl back "I missed you too, senju"
Senju pulled away "oh tell me tell me, how was your break".
"It was fine, I guess" I said.
The girl's excitement changed into concern "just 'fine'? Given how excited you were that doesn't sound too well" then she gasped "did you fight with your boyfriend?"

"N-no?" She raised an eyebrow not convinced at all "look it's just a stupid misunderstanding, I guess.." I wasn't even sure what was this fight all about.

She grabbed another chair and sat in front of me "spill it, what happened?"
I shook my head "it doesn't matter let's unpack first"
"Nope, no, nu-uh, packing can wait now talk"
"Fine, well everything was going nicely we met every three days and it was really fun and all but when I visited him for the last time before leaving things got really bad" I told her about his question about whether I miss Mitsuya or not and me confronting him cause I felt like he is hiding things from me, and his outburst and telling me to leave.

"It went all downhill in a few minutes" I said frowning.
What I didn't expect was senju flicking my forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked rubbing my forehead.
"Cause my girl you are so oblivious, I thought it might make give you an idea what is happening around you" she said.
"What do you mean?"
She sighed "girl he is jealous he is jealous of Mitsuya, and honestly I don't blame him the guy is perfect".

"I kinda figured that out but just why? It's not like he is my friend for years like Kazu"
"Because he likes you stupid! Do you think I was joking when I referred to him as your boyfriend I was trying to giving you hints!"

I averted my gaze away from the short haired girl "No, I don't think so, we are just friends he is probably jealous cause I might get closer to mitsuya more than him" I'm not gonna lie I thought about it before but I just brushed it off, partly because I didn't want to lead myself on and imagine something that might not be true.

I didn't want to break my own heart after all.

"Y/n you realize you are the only girl he ever talked to since he went to juvie? If he doesn't catch feelings for you he is gay, did he tell you he is gay?"

"What? No! .... I don't think so?" I shook my head "that's not a valid point tho"

"Well, you remember when I asked you to read one of his letters out loud cause I was curious? They guy is a poet every sentence he writes is like a hidden confession"

"Now you are exaggerating" I said dismissively.
"Oh yea? Bring me one of his letters and I'll prove it to your stupid ass" she challenged.

I sighed "well, he did give me a letter before the whole argument happened, I didn't read it yet"
"Where is it?"
"In my handbag"
She quickly grabbed my handbag and opened it searching for the letter, once she found it she handed it to me "open it"
I took the envelope from her and tore it open.
"Read it out loud now" she said.
I rolled my eyes "fine, My dearest y/n" I glanced at senju she had a grin on her face.

"Your last letter was a blessing to say the least, you have no idea how happy I'm to be able to see you again" I paused for a second once my eyes fell on the next sentence.

"Keep going" senju encouraged.
"Everyday without seeing your face isn't worth living" I felt my cheeks getting  warmer as I kept reading  "the days are gray and dull without you adding the color and joy to them"

"Aww! What a romantic guy!" Senju said.

I ignored her remark more focused on the letter I'm reading "I know you already did great in your exams, you are always the smart one, so I'm not worried about your exam results, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't tell me when you get your results, I still want to celebrate your success".

"Well you are book smart? But you won't see a confession even if it hits you in the face"

I continued reading not bothered by her comment "I'll be waiting impatiently for your return, so come back soon, okay?..... Love.. Kazu"

I slowly folded the letter trying not to look at senju.
"A quick question?" She said "what kind of guy tells his 'friend' Everyday without seeing your face isn't worth living?"

I was very sure my cheeks are red right now, but I had a smile on my face nevertheless "I guess, you are right" I mumbled in a low voice.

"What? Can't hear you?" She teased.
I laughed and flicked her forehead "I said you are right"

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen

"Now will you excuse me I need to write a very important letter"

A/n: thoughts? 👀

I really hope you liked this chapter, love you all❤️