Atticus's POV

"Hey, Tyler!" I shout.

Autumn must be thinking, I left her with Clarissa to run after Anya, but I had other matters to deal with. I didn't want her to know what I was up to. She may not be too happy about it, and I was already on her bad side.

I didn't want to make it worse. I've recently done  many things to make her unhappy with me, but this one had to be done. I had to teach Tyler a lesson, he had to know to stay away from Autumn.

While I wasn't just pissed that she'd flirted with another man, I was also concerned about her safety. Tyler was not to be trusted around any woman. And he definitely couldn't be trusted around my wife.

He turns around, and his eyes widen the second he spots me, "Oh Fuck! "

That is precisely what I was thinking. My stride is long and fast as I grab him by his t- shirt and shove him up against the wall.

"What's this that I've heard about you wanting to take my wife to dinner tonight if you win the game?"

He coughs and clears his throat as he looks around for help. I'm positive that he's looking for his teammates.

They all are stuck together, but I chose the perfect timing to catch him by himself. Not that I was scared of the fearsomes. It was just less messy this way, and I had to keep it that way to prevent Autumn from finding out. I didn't want her to get more angry than she was already.

Damon joins me, "look at you starting the fun without me. What part of 'wait for me' you didn't get?"

"The part where you were taking too long," I inform him. "The game was about to start, and I had to pay our little friend a visit before he went and tried to win the game without talking to us first."

"I'm sorry, guys. I didn't know it would cause a problem." He apologizes. "I shouldn't have asked Autumn out. Or even spoken to her. I understand my mistake now. It won't happen again."

You bet your ass it won't happen again!

"Why the fuck would you think that it wouldn't have caused a problem?" I ask.

Was he away from his phone all of this time?
Why would he think I would be okay with him flirting with my wife? News of Autumn and me had spread like wildfire. There is no way that he didn't know she was married to me.

So what the hell could be his reason for his dumb statements?

"Everyone knows that you still love Anya." He points out. I stiffen at the mention of Anya. Why was he bringing her up when the conversation was about Autumn?

"I didn't think you would be so concerned about who Autumn was seeing. If I had known, I would have kept my distance from her. I can see now that she means something to you."

Of course, she fucking meant something to me. She was mine!

I press my elbow tighter against his throat, "Stay the fuck away from Autumn. If you ever talk to her again, I'll make sure you can never play a game of football again. Do you understand me? You won't even be able to stand again after I'm done with you,"

He holds his hands up in the air, "you don't need to tell me twice. I misread the situation. I'll keep my distance from her."

"While keeping your distance from Autumn, keep your distance from Clarissa as well."Damon adds.

I knew he was waiting for his chance to inform him that Clarissa was also off-limits.

"Your Cousin sister?" He asks. "Why would I do that? It's not like you want her."